cool airsoft nickname

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by henrymac6, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. henrymac6

henrymac6 Member

lexington
    i dont really know what to call them but something that sounds pretty tactical and cool i don't want to sound like a noob but what do you guys and possibly girls think are cool airsoft nicknames:p

2. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah
    xxXE1337Sn1p0rz234514Xxx

3. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    xxEl33tCodMW3ProXX

I saw this on a forum I frequent.

4. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    One of the veterans at my local field goes by turd

5. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yes the rumors are true. All women enjoy their men to be named in l337. Just a weird thing.
    But it works.

On a more serious note why does it have to be tactical and have women like it. My nickname is because my goggles were my little sisters skiing goggles. They are blue and have little stars and planets. So my name is Space. Just something that has meaning is what I do. I wouldn't call myself ghostlyshaodowops. Just Space

6. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    You don't give yourself a nick name, people give you nick names :D.

Do you really think I thought of Jelly?

7. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Exactly, my friends at first were making fun of my goggles when they said Space. Then I told them to shutup and call me space again. :)

8. henrymac6

henrymac6 Member

lexington
    hahah thanks for the help

9. Foxhound_Operator

Foxhound_Operator New Member

Sandy Egos
    That's definitely true. If I heard correctly, a moniker is given due to something important happening in life or a definite LOL moment.

10. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Very few names that stick are made by the person who is called it. Usually a nickname is made based on something you do, look like, or just a joke. My callsign/nickname, Grin, is based on that I smile. Alot. And sometimes people can almost find it unsettling (hence the shark from MOH).

Oh, and in reenactments I'm called personality because at my first battle the captain turned to me in formation and said, "New guy! It's going to take me longer to figure out a nickname for you and even longer to learn your real name! We just don't know your personality yet."

I promply replied, "Sir, I have no personality, sir!" and his reply was, " From now on your nickname is personality!"

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  11. henrymac6

henrymac6 Member

lexington
    reanactment? what kind

12. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    Civil war. I've been looking into World War 2 reenactment as well.

13. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    Like I say to a lot of people, pick something that has meaning to you, and a story behind it. Mines "Frostbite" because of the fact, that I've lost much of the feeling in my left pinky because of it, as well because I love the cold. But there is also the name people will give you, for example I'm know as "Hatchet Man" to many people at one of my local fields because a decent amount of people have been on the receiving end of it. So it really boils down to what you like, and what it means to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.