Could you recommend APS?

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Cameron Nelson, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. Cameron Nelson

Cameron Nelson New Member

I am wanting to make a custom Polarstar build, and I'm still trying to find a good rail to put it on. I think I found a good one: HERE. Everything looks alright about it.
    One of my specifications is that it has to be able to fit the Angle Custom Hive Suppressor inside of it (diameter 37mm).

Though I have seen people say that you should NEVER get anything APS because the quality is crap. But I don't know. ¯ \ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

Thanks!

2. Cameron Nelson

Cameron Nelson New Member

3. AirsoftRyan778

AirsoftRyan778 Active Member

Baltimore
    I didn't know anybody still had those, they've been discontinued for years.

I've never personally owned an APS, but they used to use some as rentals at a local field until they all started to fall apart. They definitely felt quite cheap but that may have just been those particular ones.

4. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Wanna bet? Your first issue, barrel nut, second issue barrel wobble, third issue hop-up compatibility...shall i continue?

Airsoft AR's are not made to any spec that allows you to move parts between lines with ease. 14 years ago sure...TM compatible was the standard. Today...nut-uh...its 80% compatible and there is a lot of slop out there.

You can get the G&P items at the G&P Outlet store...yes there is a G&P outlet website.

As for the APS...they were rentals because they were cheap. And they fell aprart because they are APS - Another Piece of "poo".