CQB gun needed

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by masterpro72, Dec 11, 2012.

1. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Hey all. My CQB field near my house requires guns to shoot 330fps or lower. My G&G shoots to powerful. Note that I do not want to get a gun and downgrade the spring because it can be stressfull for me. I want a gun that is CQB ready OTB. I am actually currently looking at some CYMA AEPs cause I've owned one before and I know that they are good. I need more gun suggestions.

Game type: CQB

FPS: 200-330

Fire source: AEG

Gun type: Any

Price range: No more than $150. (Hopefully around $100+/-)

2. Bait

Bait New Member

That's the problem I had. I paid the field I play at to replace the spring for me because I was too worried I would break something.

If you do not want to do that, GBB are always a great idea. Fast trigger response and fun packed into one.

If you don't like either ideas, I think there is an MP5 by (I forget the company name) for 100 dollars. It shoots under 330 FPS.

3. Col1500

Col1500 New Member

Kent
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  4. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Is it the Galaxy Mp5?

5. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    Why in the world would you want to buy a new gun just because you need it to shoot at cqb velocity?
    Just have the spring replaced by a tech if you're afraid to open your gearbox

6. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

7. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    They claim to be, contact Sparky D about it, he had one at some point.

8. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Ok. Metal gearbox? Which would be recommended? This? Or a CYMA AEP such as the CM.122 P226?

9. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Dude I don't have personal experience with the gun, I just posted what I know about it, it fit's your criteria, I told you of a respected member who owned the gun, and I would advise asking him some of these questions, assuming he won't mind.

A bit of research on your own would help, 10 second search and these three guys claim it has a metal gearbox.
    http://www.stungunscheaper.com/_Well_R5_MP5A5_Metal_Gearbox_Electric_Airsoft_Rifle.php
    http://www.hobbytron.com/AirsoftSubMachineGunGunAEGSDR5.html
    http://www.airsoftgunsexpress.com/a...lapsible-stock-metal-gearbox-airsoft-gun.html

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  10. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Some day, I want to have searching skills like you.

11. beanmaster50

beanmaster50 New Member

Superior
    Well Mp5a5's have metal gearboxes and they are probably the best CQB gun in the price range. I can't tell you how accurate they are. They can hang with a marui and beat the price.

12. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Google bro, the only reason I'm better than some at searching is because often people get too specific about keywords, you need to only have key words. ie. Well r5 metal gearbox or well mp5 metal gearbox.

13. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland
    I just realized something.. I bet I can guess your birthday :p

14. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Instead of things like: Does a well mp5 have a metal gearbox?

15. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Yepster

Yep, got 3 days, if you're interested in donations or gifts put them in card/box and send to
    Deniz Gulari
    3886 Penberton Dr.
    Ann Arbor MI 48105
    I been wanting a magwell grip, or a magwell extender. A peq box would be nice as well.

16. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Thanks dude. If you get any hate mail, it WAS NOT me :p

17. iTunesTomato

iTunesTomato New Member

Oakland

Well this sure got serious fast...
    Almost want to send you my FAB defense MWG xD

18. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    You send me something for my birthday I'll be sure to send you something on yours. Just saying.

OP: Just remembered these, I actually liked these and hey, you're a G&G guy it seems http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=408_421&products_id=10550

19. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    OR, he could go to evike's daily deals and see what's going on sale because of the whole HK situation.