CQB Loadout SWAT inspired (all black)

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by upstatescairsofter, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. upstatescairsofter

upstatescairsofter New Member

This plus a JT black full face mask yellow tinted helmet is what I wear to CQB games (90% of what I play) black face mask that I usually don't use unless it's cold in my arena, condor MOLLE weave best with 2 thigh dropping MOLLE platforms, usually used with dump pouch on led leg, pistol on right, but since I am a lefty I moved the dump pouch to my right leg since I unload and reload with that hand, tool left leg MOLLE platform off and moved pistol ( I'll get to where I moved it in a little while) the dump pouch is simple Velcro and button not a rolley polley. Top of my right shoulder I have a free spot so I can get the stock of my primary on my shoulder (I'll talk about my weapons at the end) a little under that is a spot I keep a radio and it also has a zipper I keep extra shotgun shells in, I have 2 spare magazine pouches for my pistol (23 round mag) and and backpack (small not over shoulder MOLLE attachment) that is right above my back waistline in which I keep miscellaneous stuff in like in objects, a dead rag for when I do play field and 2 (110 round King Arms) speed loaders in. On my right rib cage I keep my pistol in its holster that can house an extra (23 round) mag on the top of its holster. Along my stomach I have 2 Hi-cap M4 magazines (almost 400 rounds) and 1 Mid-cap M4 magazine on the other side (the reason I don't have many mags is 1. I play CQB and 2. I have the 2 speed loaders) my shirt is a tactical black shirt with pockets on each arm that have Velcro on it, one patch is a black and gray American flag and the other is one of my states best known for mottos and symbols: Christopher Gadsten's famous "don't tread on me" flag from pre revolutionary SC. The arms of the shirt are very starchy and softens the blows for me since I am being fired at from a few feet away in some cases, they can also have elbow pads on them, my pants are black tactical pants that are also very starchy and cushions the projectiles, it has pockets on each thigh that I really can't use except for my left leg because of the MOLLE platform but it's a win/lose. My boots are what I use to go deer hunting in and what I to yard work in, 10.5 size tan Wolverine steel toes slip on boots. My primary weapon is an Echo-1 compact M4 with a red laser on it and as soon as I get the time to go buy them a LED flashlight and a forward grip. My sidearm is a CMO30 (Glock 17). They are both electric and the M4 is 325 FPS (my arenas limit is 330) and my Glock is about 310. I'm also using black tactical gloves that ate lightweight, not hard knuckles but provide extra leather along knuckles and fingertips except for trigger fingers. Sorry I couldn't remember the brands for most of these, many things were found in stores across my region and some online, thanks for reading, hopefully this inspired someone to get into CQB or to create a SWAT loadout

image-2321286016.jpg

2. ordinance1airsoft

ordinance1airsoft New Member

Not bad, BUT consider a black plastic helmet, a backlava, an some goggles. The spiderman mask just doesnt really go with it.

3. upstatescairsofter

upstatescairsofter New Member

I said that I had a full face mask in the beginning and that I also usually sit wear the spiderman mask. I do agree it doesn't fit, but the reason I can use goggles and a helmet is because one of my arenas rules is that you MUST have on a full face mask. But thank you for future preferences.

4. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    Mother of God. Wall O' text.

5. Raptor282

Raptor282 New Member

Manassas
    The base of the loadout seems ok. Later on you might want to invest in some more higher quality gear (not condor). Also IMO those boots really ruin the whole look. You should really use black boots instead especially if you are trying to replicate SWAT. Lastly are you sure you have to use a mask? My field requires full face PROTECTION so some use paintball masks, some savephaces, and most goggles and mesh lower facemasks. Might be something worth looking into.

6. ordinance1airsoft

ordinance1airsoft New Member

Ok, ok. My fingers are a little fat for my iphone, granmar nazi. ;)

7. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    Watch your trigger control. Do not put your finger on the trigger unless you are willing to shoot was in front of it not even if it is for staged photos. Treat all weapons like they are loaded even if it is unloaded and without a battery.

8. _xHawkenx_

_xHawkenx_ New Member

I clicked on this and scrolled.... All i saw was WORDS!!!!!.... hehe

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Work on:
    -trigger control
    -new colors
    -eye protection
    -new balaclava
    -paragraph separation

10. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    I saw it and I'm like :eek:

+1

11. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero New Member

How old are you like 14?

Just curious as you look really young.

12. Shaman

Shaman New Member

Get some black combat boots, then it's good. ;)

13. Shaman

Shaman New Member

Oh yeah and I hate to reiterate, but trigger control is a must.

14. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Shaman,

Please use the edit button instead of double posting.

15. Shaman

Shaman New Member

I can't I'm on my phone, it's kinda hard

16. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Click next to your name and you will see these options. Once you do, click the edit button and edit it.

image-2206194265.jpg

17. Shaman

Shaman New Member

Thanks, for the tip!

18. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Being on your phone is no excuse. If you can't post properly, then wait until you can get to a computer to use this site.

19. Shaman

Shaman New Member

For a moderator you don't seem to keen on helping me familiarize myself with the site/app. Thankfully a user was kind enough to help me solve my problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.