CQB M4 Moding & upgrades- how can i make my gun better?

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by SeargentMango, Jan 21, 2016.

1. SeargentMango

SeargentMango Member

kingston
    Hey guys!!!
    So im a big CQB player and im running a tiny CQC M4 made by Elite Force. The gun cronos on average around 300 fps, with .2g
    So far the gun is internally stock and on the outside just some basic attachments were added. I have a vertical grip, Version 2 peq box and a red dot.
    Now here is where i need help. My field requires the gun to shoot under 350 fps. I wanna get the best out of my gun with out buying a new one or spending a ton of money! If any one knows or can suggest what i can do please let me know (internal and externally!)
    Here is my gun thus far
    http://imgur.com/a/IkEZp
    actual gun link
    http://www.evike.com/products/51224/

Thank You!

2. Stonearmdog

Stonearmdog Member Supporting Member

Sevierville
    It would help if you gave us more specific goals and a specific budget for the specificity of those two make a major difference.

3. SeargentMango

SeargentMango Member

kingston
    Looking to spend less then 200$
    Keeping it under 350fps
    And make it nice and clean

4. ma_airsoft

ma_airsoft Well-Known Member Supporting Member

High rounds per second? Good groupings?

5. SeargentMango

SeargentMango Member

kingston
    the reason ive called you all here is so i can figure out how to make it better. im not good at figuring out all this stuff. im requesting a even more experienced player to help me

6. MetaLcorE

MetaLcorE Member

Kansas City
    You keep saying better, please elaborate. Higher rate of fire, trigger response, accuracy, fps? Give us something to work with. And nice and clean? are you talking externals because it looks pretty clean to me

7. SeargentMango

SeargentMango Member

kingston
    Alright I gotcha
    So I want to have a gun that still shoots at a higher speed without going over 350fps. Possibly Higher fire rate. And better trigger response. Those are my top 3

8. AirsoftRyan778

AirsoftRyan778 Active Member

Baltimore
    i would get a set of 12:1 shs gears, asg 28tpa motor, shs bushings, zci compression parts, shs piston, m110 spring, etc. but that is the big components of it