Cqb?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by th3b3ard, Nov 5, 2012.

1. th3b3ard

th3b3ard New Member

Anybody know any good CQB guns or strategies?

2. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

CQB isn't really about strategy. Just watch out for the corners. Anything small and ergonomic would wor for a gun.

3. ViiRuSx

ViiRuSx New Member

Depends on how many players but really do what u know check corners without getting to close breach room with least 2 men and always communicate

4. ViiRuSx

ViiRuSx New Member

Also good gun u want something that fires gas doesn't have to be so accurate

5. champo98

champo98 New Member

There's alot of good CQB gun styles out there. If you like m4s, there's stubby killers, for AKs there's the AK 74u, very CQB friendly. G36c is a fair CQB gun as well. Trishots, good pistols, mp5, mp5k, all good CQB guns. You have to narrow it down to a specific model you like, then we can help better. And price range helps a ton too.
    As for tactics, light weight gear, and don't try and take a room alone. Breach with 3 people or more, stack up on eachother, and communicate. They already know your there somewhere most cases, so it's better to have good communication with your team and execute a plan than to go in and end up shooting your friends.

6. ViiRuSx

ViiRuSx New Member

We're I said gas ment fast

7. YoYo-Pete

YoYo-Pete New Member

Ypsilanti
    Carbines and PDWs seem most appropriate. Fast RoF is ideal.

8. ViiRuSx

ViiRuSx New Member

I actual use pistol most time

9. ViiRuSx

ViiRuSx New Member

I would love that I use 1911 gas powered