CQC gun

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Frontline, Sep 29, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Frontline

Frontline New Member

Hey guys. As you might be able to tell, I'm going to be getting a new gun soon, but just about all possibilities are open. My G36 can't be upgraded much more without exceeding the FPS limit for the field where I play. I'm going to get a new gun, and I'm currently thinking of a smaller gun (i.e. MP5, P90, etc.)

Preferably no carbines. I'd also like the gun to be able to fit a 9.6v battery without any upgrading. All I've found so far is...

ECHO 1 MK5A4 Ver. 3 Airsoft Gun by: ECHO 1 - Airsoft GI - Welcome to

Any other suggestions?

2. Robin-Hood

Robin-Hood Active Member

3. Frontline

Frontline New Member

Okay, I've heard that DBoy internals aren't great. My friend's M4 broke down, and I have heard several other reports of bad internals on their part. Any verification here?

4. Griffin

Griffin Active Member Supporting Member

Well that is a newer model of D-Boys guns, so I wouldn't worry about the internal quality.

Another good choice would be the Galaxy MP5K, it is very cheap, but pretty good quality, so you would have lots of money left over for upgrades to make it a CQB beast! But that is just a choice. If I were you, I would go with the KAC PDW.

-Griffin

5. Frontline

Frontline New Member

But that can't fit a 9.6 can it?

6. Griffin

Are you talking about the Galaxy MP5K? If so, yes it can. And I am sure the D-Boys KAC PDW would also be able to fit a 9.6V battery. I'll go get a link for a 9.6V battery that would fit in the MP5K.

Thanks.

-Griffin

7. Robin-Hood

Robin-Hood Active Member

I've never heard of any major problems with them, a bit better than Cyma & worse than JG is what I've heard.

8. Griffin

Also, if you put a 9.6V battery in the MP5K it will require slight modification.

I'll go get that link for it now :)

-Griffin

9. Frontline

Frontline New Member

Okay, I know their externals are beautiful. Thanks, there, Robin. :D I'll think about that. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

10. Griffin

11. Robin-Hood

Robin-Hood Active Member

9.6 in that MP5k would be retarded in my honest opinion. Might not be too great for the gears & my 2 friends who have them get fine fire rates with 8.4v. Although I'm not a sprayer so I dont notice rate of fire much.

12. Frontline

Frontline New Member

Okay, I'm thinking Robin's idea, no offense, Griffin. :) And, Robin, how fast does that gun shoot?

Alright, another consideration I had for my next gun would be a DMR (i.e. M16s, M14s, G3s, etc.). Any ideas there?

13. WillBrayJr

WillBrayJr New Member

The Cyma 032 M-14 is a great gun for $115. There really isn't too much I can say about it that you already don't know. Mine Chronoes at 390fps.

14. Frontline

Frontline New Member

Problem there, FPS limit at my field is 380 FPS. I have seen that cyma and it got chronoed on the one I shot at 370 fps. And, preferably, the DMRs you guys reccomend would have the capability to fit a 9.6v as well. :)

15. WillBrayJr

WillBrayJr New Member

I'm sure my M-14 will settle down after it's broken-in. There should be plenty of room for a 9.6v battery although I'm not sure as I haven't tried cramming one in the stock.

16. Frontline

Frontline New Member

Yeah, I've seen the stock, it can fit one. I wasn't a real big fan of those sights, though...

17. hairyman

hairyman New Member Supporting Member

Dublin
    The Dboys KAC PDW is without doubt their finest product to date,,its running a 7mm reinforced V2 with metal everything,and its a complete clone of the VFC so it has the very smart locking bolt mech,,it also uses a PEQ box for battery storage so simply swap the box for something that can accommodate the larger 9.6v,,,or go with a 7.4v LiPo.

Just be sure that it falls within your site FPS limits as ive seen them advertised at 380+FPS.

However,my money would go on the TM P90,,it is without doubt the finest CQB replica i have ever come across,,,

1- fits your hand like a glove.

2- without a doubt the most ergonomic replica on the market.

3- its very light

4 - ROF on a 8.4v is great

5 - Mag design does away with bb rattle on the hicap

6 - has range and accuracy that some replica's twice its length cant compete with .

7 - 280fps is legal on any CQB arena,,trust me you wont need more

Its a complete package that needs nothing in the lines of upgrades providing its used for what its designed to do,,but will surprise many a carbine or indeed long arm type replica out on the larger field's.

18. Frontline

Frontline New Member

Okay, that's cool, but i'm not even sure if I'm going to get a CQC gun. There's a variety of others, I'm just gathering ideas for what I'd get once I'm done upgrading my beautiful JG G36K

19. Griffin

I'd agree with Hairy. I own the TM P90, and it is a amazing gun!

-Griffin

20. Frontline

Frontline New Member

Just one problem, there. That P90 is a little out of my price range and the cheaper models shoot over my FPS limit (why the blazes anyone would throw 400fps on a CQC gun is beyond me).