Crappy guns for a good gun

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by scorpiondualwield, Jul 26, 2012.

1. scorpiondualwield

scorpiondualwield New Member

So I have alot of spring guns from when I first started. Do you think I should sell them for a good gun or keep them

2. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

That is a self answered question. I'd say sell ,but it all depends on your dedication to airsoft.

3. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    quality is better than quantity my friend

4. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Yes, go for it. If you want better quality, you will have to get the money somewhere. The problem, of course, is who will buy crappy guns?

5. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    This.
    It would help to know what the guns are and how many you actually have. A lot is a general term and can mean a different number depending on the person.

And once again "good gun" is a general term as well. Your defintion of it could vary from mine or other people.

Honestly you probaly wont get enough to buy a AEG. No one wants spring guns and the only people that are going to buy them are people that are brand new / maybe a friend / someone who wants it for a prop.

With that being said, You should upgrade to a AEG regardless.

6. scorpiondualwield

scorpiondualwield New Member

I was thinking of selling them on eBay. I have a m4, cyma sniper, scorpion, and a stinger p9t they are all spring but the sniper it is bolt action

7. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    You still have the problem. Putting something on ebay does not automatically mean it is going to sell.

8. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    Have a garage sale or take them to a pawn shop.

9. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pierce County
    Craigslist.

Just don't try to sell them for top dollar.

When I got rid of all my spring guns, I checked CL to see what others were selling them for then listed mine at 25-50% less than those already on CL.

Got rid of most within 2 weeks. The rest I sold at $5 for a pistol or $10 for a rifle/shotgun.