Crosman bbs

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by airsofter6798, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airsofter6798

airsofter6798 New Member

will crosman .2 bbs hurt my aeg? the aeg is a decent gun

2. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Anything by the crossman is usually a bunch of crap. If you HAVE to use it, put it either into cheap springers or cheap aegs/lpegs. Crossman bbs are cheaply made, and can easily break inside your gun.

Some people never have problems with crossman bbs, but why risk it when you can get so much more accuracy, range and consistency when you spend just a few extra dollars on some other brand of airsoft bb

3. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    They will work, And they quality of crosman bbs is a lot better than it was, but they still are not as good as king arms and KWA ect.

4. ViennaAirsoft

ViennaAirsoft Member

I've ran about 40,000+ and never had any problems in my Thompson or M4. Although yes, if you can get better do. I can't because my parents aren't up to ordering me any bbs online :p

Also another thing. Be careful with the 5000 round buckets of .2s. I've only found one so far, but there's a chance of getting a white rod near the bottom, just check over all the bbs your about to put in to prevent jamming your mag with that. I noticed it before loading thankfully

5. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    White rod? What did it look like lol? Was it toothpick sized, joint sized, or was bigger?

This is interesting

6. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Crosman bio bbs are junk. Noone really uses them except uniformed and people who cant afford or don't buy bbs online. Better for much cheaper.

7. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.