Crosman Stinger S34P - UTG Commando Tri-Shot - TSD entry

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Ghengis, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Ghengis

Ghengis Guest

Is the Crosman Stinger S34P the same exact gun as all the other tri-shot shotguns? Out of the Crosman, UTG, and TSD guns, which is the highest quality? I am looking primarily for durability, followed by power, and last accuracy.

2. EastCoastAirsoft

EastCoastAirsoft Member

Harford County
    Crossman is deffidently the bottem of the list. They are not as high quality as main stream airsoft brands. I have only tested the UTG one and it is very nice I must say, but TSD may be nice too.

3. Ghengis

Ghengis Guest

What did you like/dislike about the UTG? Also, is the UTG pretty durable?

4. EastCoastAirsoft

EastCoastAirsoft Member

Harford County
    The UTG is very nice, feels great, good quality, and looks nice too. Another cool thing is that the shells look very realistic and the fact that the gun shoots 3 bbs at a time. Here is what it looks like and if you click it, it will take you to my site where all the details and specs can be found.

[​IMG]

5. Ghengis

Ghengis Guest

Well! I didn't know that you stocked it! :D Well, good sir, expect an order to be placed pretty soon. You just got yourself a customer.

6. EastCoastAirsoft

EastCoastAirsoft Member

Harford County
    Well I am glad to hear that you will be happy to order with us! We are very friendly, and I am always online if you have any problems, comments, or questions. Plus you can call us any time you want too if you prefer that way.

7. blackcat

blackcat Guest

i've heard tsd is of higher quality do to more metal parts but i do believe they dont make a stockless version if thats what you want

8. Ghengis

Ghengis Guest

Well, my goal is to have a shotgun in a scabbard slung to my back, for backup to my CYMA AKs-74u. I wouldn't mind a small, unobtrusive folding stock.

9. SN1P3R

SN1P3R New Member

a couple of people on my team have the UTGs they are pretty nice

10. Ghengis

Ghengis Guest

Have you personally fired one, good man? :) If so, what on it was good/bad?

11. pointguard99

pointguard99 New Member

I havn't fired any of them except the crosman one. I like it a lot and its only 54 dollars from wal mart

12. blackcat

blackcat Guest

i fired the utg m3 and absolutely loved it i considered picking one up for a back up but then decided to save a little more for a second aeg

13. Ghengis

Ghengis Guest

Cool. So, UTG is the best bet?

14. blackcat

blackcat Guest

its the only one ive had personal expierience with and it should be fine

15. R.Hallahan

R.Hallahan Guest

i have had the utg for two years, i got it the day it came out, (preordered). i love it and it works great, very durable and all around good power and accuracy.

16. pointguard99

pointguard99 New Member

Well the crosman one certaintly isn't a bad choice

17. Ghengis

Ghengis Guest

Hmm.. I was under the impression that Crosman springers were... lackluster.

18. blackcat

blackcat Guest

he can do better than crosman though, thats for sure