crossman bbs......

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by airman123, Aug 14, 2012.

1. airman123

airman123 New Member

i just found somerandom crossman bbs in my closset, they are .2 gram and are decantly polished I used a few very inacurate flying everywhere. so please tell me will they hurt my g&g gun. -thank you

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    There are many threads on this already. Cross man bbs are made with low quality. Even their precision bbs are junk. They shatter and break and leave residue in your barrel. Don't use them...

3. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Punctuation much?

Anyhow. Crosman are pretty bad bbs, and should NOT be used in high-end replicas.

Now onto this 'bbs flying everywhere problem'. Clean your barrel.

4. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    Yes, please use punctuation.

And if you are in a room trying out any type of bb, expect them to go flying everywhere.

I suggest you take your crossman bbs, melt them down into a big ball, and bury them in your back yard before they accidentally get put into an airsoft gun.

5. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    The newer Crosman BBs aren't complete junk like they are made out to be. They switched their OEM.

6. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    I think they are actually made by goldenball now.

7. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    This is also what I heard, but I haven't been able to confirm it.

8. airman123

airman123 New Member

no i was in my private backyard fenced off not where anyone can mistake airsoft for real steel and the were going random off to the side not ricochetes, as for punctuation i spilled choclate milk on my keyboard and some keys dont work if you dont push hard enough, sorry didnt edit.

9. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Well then I'd start pushing hard enough if I were you. Or I'm going to start pushing buttons. And you're not going to like what they do. Like delete your posts. And ban you. Stuff like that. Capeesh?

10. airman123

airman123 New Member

but youre not a moderator, and yes i have stopped that was just an acciedent, I did it once and if you can ban me for doing that then I do not want to be part of this forum

11. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Lil_Shady is a mod. And so am I.

If you do not follow the rules, you will be banned. This is not your first warning, is it?
    If you do not want to follow the rules, leave.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  12. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

I'm just going to go ahead and put this out there. Crossman bb's aren't as nearly as bad as you all portray them to be. They shoot very nicely, they do not explode upon impact, and they do not leave residue in guns. I've never experienced what you all are saying. I don't know if it's just super good luck but I've always been perfectly fine with their bb's. They're great for someone on a strict, low budget like myself.

13. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Have you ever used high quality bbs?

14. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Ya I use King Arms bb's to and I don't see much of a difference. Have you all used Crossman bb's in the past four months? Cause apparently that's when all their big changes took place

15. TheAirsoftTech

Ok, good, for a second I thought you only had used Crossman. I haven't in the past four months, I'v used high quality for the past two years now.

16. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

I'd like you to please do this, since I've only been playing for roughly a year now, pick up a container of .2 gram bb's by Crossman and just see how they are.

17. TheAirsoftTech

Alright, I'll give them a 5th chance.

18. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Alright cause honesty I want to know. Sadly in all these videos you see about cheap bb's, they dont use Crossman bb's at all