Cryedro, AVS Pouch, AC Shirt, Oakley, LT, Propane Adapter, and more sale!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Whisperecho, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Whisperecho

Whisperecho Member Supporting Member

So.... Looking to offload a lot of my gear as I move upwards and on wards. All the items have been used but well maintained. If anyone has any questions regarding the items, feel free to message me!

Rules
    -All transactions through Paypal or Chase Quick pay
    -Shipping is not included unless specified
    -First come first serve basis, meaning no item holds
    -I ship USPS and will include insurance in your shipping fee. Also I will try and ship it the cheapest (not meaning crappy service) way possible to help you out.
    -Low balls will be ignored
    -All sales are final (NO RETURNS)
    -PM me for offers/questions/picture requests
    -Please only serious buyers
    -I reserve the right not to sell to you if necessary
    -Not to interested in trades BUT feel free to shoot me any offers (Ill also post a trade section on the bottom if applicable)
    Now down to the items... YOU SHIP FIRST ON TRADES! I will ship upon reviving the item in condition that is described. Pay for your own shipping and Ill pay for mine.
    -You are responsible for the 3% fee's if not sent as a gift. (Can provide vouchers and reputation if you don't feel comfortable)

First up, a Crye AC Combat shirt in 2XLS (Fit's me loosely as I am about a large, and for the last time don't ask about the Zebra... its a long story...) 120 shipped. PATCHES NOT INCLUDED! [​IMG]

Next, a "Cryedro" comes with a camelback bladder and hose in Multicam. 60 Shipped. [​IMG]

Continuing, a Crye AVS MBITR Pouch 20 shipped. [​IMG]

On to the next, Oakley M2 Frame glasses with a case and cleaning rag. (Love these but I would rather 2.0's or 3.0's) 130 shipped. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up, a Lancer Tactical "RRV" in od green with a triple M4 mag pouch and an admin pouch (If that's what you want to call it...) 35 shipped. [​IMG]

Almost done, A metal propane adapter (Also love this thing as its super durable but I no longer own GBB's). 20 Shipped. [​IMG]

Finally!, Revision Desert Locust goggles in OD, 20 shipped. [​IMG]

As always folks OBO but I'm pretty set on these.

Not really interested in any trades, but I am looking for a pair of Large Dummy Sapi plates if something catches your eye here. May add a few more things here soon.

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
  2. Whisperecho

Bump. Nothing sold yet, would like some offers.

3. Whisperecho

Bump, Cryedro sold. Everything else is still up for sale.

4. Whisperecho

Bump this up. REALLY need the shirt sold. Offer up!

5. Whisperecho

Shirt down to 110 shipped. NEED this sold guys!