Custom Patches, Tactical Shirts, & Tactical Hats

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by MutinyBri, Jul 3, 2018.

1. MutinyBri

MutinyBri Member Sponsor

Las Vegas
    I'm an airsofter who built a business for airsofters. My business is called Mutiny Shop. Our main product is custom patches.

We invented a special type of PVC patch that is printed instead of 3D allowing us to not require a minimum order. We specialize in small quantity orders. One patch is $7 and we have price breaks for larger quantities. Price breaks automatically stack over the entire order. So if you upload ten different designs you get the 10 or more price break. To order custom patches you just upload your image on the custom patch order page and check out.

The price breaks are:

1-3 ..... $7 each
    4-9 ..... $5.5 each
    10-19.. $5 each
    20-24.. $4.5 each
    25-39.. $4 each
    34-49.. $3.75 each
    50-74.. $3.5 each
    75-99.. $3.25 each
    200+... $2.5 each

[​IMG]

We also sell tactical shirts and tactical hoodies designed for patch decoration. They come with soft velcro panels on the sleeves that allow for two 2"x3" patches.

[​IMG]
    Finally we offer tactical hats in a variety of colors and camo patterns with a panel on the front for patches and a 1"x5" panel on the back for name tapes.

[​IMG]

Please visit our website for more information: MutinyShop.com

Thank you!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Airsoft Antics likes this.
  2. MutinyBri

MutinyBri Member Sponsor

Las Vegas
    You can now save $00.50 a custom patch if you order one of our new standard patch shapes:

[​IMG]

3. Capt American Sniper

Capt American Sniper New Member

Brilliant! My other hobby besides airsoft and paintball is BJJ where patches are a niche too. This is perfect for a guy with my intrests.

4. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    Might wanna search this forum for all the bad reviews Mutiny has.

Capt American Sniper likes this.
  5. Airsoft Antics

Airsoft Antics Active Member

Orangeville
    I’m actually going to do this and see, I have patches and shirts on the way. Comparing them with other companies.

-Spitfire- likes this.
  6. Capt American Sniper

Capt American Sniper New Member

Took your advice...wow thanks mate. I saw an entire thread where everyone who did business with the company was incredibly unhappy for various reasons.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    -Spitfire- likes this.
  7. Airsoft Antics

Airsoft Antics Active Member

Orangeville
    Well, I really was wishing I could come here with a positive review. Unfortunately that’s not the case. Patches came in, they had a small colour error but Bri was great with responding quickly about having new patches made for free. I declined as I wasn’t too concerned with them being wrong. They were ordered for testing purposes anyways.

We also ordered shirts, now this is where I’m completely disappointed in the company and how they do the shirts. March 1st I received an email asking what colours I wanted the imprints to be, Bri was also honest in saying she failed to communicate this more quickly. I placed the order on February 21st so we are now at day 21 and I’m still waiting. I ordered 4 shirts. I’m not sure if this is the normal waiting time for shirts to be printed or if there is some confusing and disorganization happening in that department but I hope to hear back from Bri soon, as she has yet to respond to my emails.

Let’s hope the quality is worth the wait and cost! Fingers crossed.

-Spitfire- likes this.