Cybergun Galil

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by CYMABOY, Sep 18, 2012.

1. CYMABOY

CYMABOY New Member

Is this gun good, should i get it

2. John_the_Tech

John_the_Tech New Member

CYMABOY... I would say no. CYMA is not known for their durability or quality. If you like the GALIL style then you don't have many options if you are looking for the same price. But Echo1, G&G, ICS... They are good brands at good prices. If you want a good m4, combat machine (made by G&G) is a very good brand with amazing prices.

John the Tech.

3. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Saying that Cyma doesn't have good durability or quality. Then saying Echo 1 does is a little redundant. I personally have owned multiple Cyma AKs and I have been satisfied with all of them. I think 5 was my last count. Earlier models have great internals and decent externals while later models have great internals and good externals (steel, laminated wood, good polymer furniture etc). Many team members have owned Cyma AKs for backups and loaners and they are just tanks, takes alot to kill them. I have no clue about their Galils but if they are built along the same lines as their AKs then you should be good to go. Also recommending Combat Machine on this forum is a way to get flamed (though I had no issues with my CM M4) many have had problems with them and do not respect the Combat Machines internals.

Also Cyma is known for its quality and durability. Its the go to brand for budget AK variants (other then Dboys for externals)

4. John_the_Tech

John_the_Tech New Member

I stand corrected... Almost any brand of AKs are good. Cyma is no exception... I own both a cyma and an echo1. And I am far more impressed with Echo1... However... CYMA does not do a very good job with other guns that I have had. In fact my CYMA AK is the only CYMA gun that has lasted. So you are right about the AK part, but I disagree on their other guns. Echo1 on the other hand has excellent internals. I have used many (and taken apart) echo1s. And I actually use their old mk36k version as my primary for many games. And as far as Combat Machine... They have the equivalent of JG and Dboys... Decent internals and decent externals. Nothing special, nothing bad.

5. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Echo1 guns are rebrands and then some.

You don't know what you're talking about...do you?

6. John_the_Tech

John_the_Tech New Member

Okay... I absolutely hate when people say Echo1 rebrands everything. Take the Javelin m24 and Echo1 M28... Many people thought Echo1 jut "rebranded" the Javelin m24 to make more money. Anyone that says that is wrong on both accounts. They are very different, Echo1 added WAY more features to it, AND kept it at the same price. I am an airsoft Tech... Probably worked on more guns than you... And I have good experience.

7. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Take a CYMA AK and an Echo 1 AK. They slap on E1 trademarks and put on a crap load of grease. Do I care that you're a tech mate? I never said that they rebrand everything, that's why I said "and then some". LEARN TO READ MATE.

8. John_the_Tech

John_the_Tech New Member

False... Just to name one difference... CYMA uses plastic bushings... Echo1 does not. They use nice metal bushings. Any Airsofter knows that plastic bushings are garbage.

9. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    That is why I said and then some. The OEM is CYMA, EVERYTHING IS THE SAME BUT THE BUSHINGS AND A FEW OTHER PARTS. Echo 1 adds $40 to the price of the gun for metal bushings and what? Also, I love how you said CMs are equivalent to DBoys or JG. That's really cute.

10. John_the_Tech

John_the_Tech New Member

Man... Go buy both guns and take them apart... Please... You are showing your noobyness.

11. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Man...I've owned BOTH GUNS. I know what I'm talking about mate.
    Noobiness? Give me proof that CYMA is NOT the OEM.

12. wolf00

wolf00 New Member

Fight!!!! fight!!!! fight!!!! fight!!!!

13. John_the_Tech

John_the_Tech New Member

I don't mean to fight. But I think you are wrong on this one. CYMA makes a good AK, but not much else.

14. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    CYMA is the OEM. Give me links and proof that CYMA is NOT the OEM.

CYMA makes a nice M14, MP5, and even M4.

15. wolf00

wolf00 New Member

I love you guys, but for real cyma does make an ok AK, i have one it shouts juuust fiiine..

16. John_the_Tech

John_the_Tech New Member

Yeah... But Echo1 makes all of those better.

17. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    OP: just realize that if you take the Cybergun/Cyma route your getting what you pay for. That said Cyma can make a tank of a weapon. Me personally however, I would pick up the ICS and never look back.

Edit: holy off topicness, grow up guys, seriously.

18. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    ics. Ics. Icsics. Ics. Icsics. Ics. Ics

19. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    What exactly does Echo 1 do? Oh I know, they add $40-$60 to the cost for metal bushings, metal spring guide, and their logo?

20. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    I had a cybergun galil. it's a tank, just like the cyma ak's. I sold it to a friend of mine on this forum, and he still has it, an it's still going strong. And I bought it heavily used...