Cyma 35 gearbox

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by SoulFire, Jul 23, 2012.

1. SoulFire

SoulFire New Member

Indianapolis
    K so I opened my gearbox and replaced the spring. I pieced everything back together but a spring fell out of the trigger now j don't know how it went it.

Attached Files:

2. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The short "arm" of the spring goes into a hole close to the trigger switch. The long "arm" goes on the backside of the shaft on the trigger when you install in, so that it pushes the trigger the right way. You may have to use quite a bit of force to get it in place.

You seem to be missing the piece that engages the trolley in the switch. It goes in the mounting hole behind the trigger, and the rear arm of the trigger goes inside it so it swings it into the trigger when you pull the trigger.
    Like this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. SoulFire

SoulFire New Member

Indianapolis
    I have that piece I guess it flew out too. I'll try that when I get home.

4. SoulFire

SoulFire New Member

Indianapolis
    Ok so I did what you said but i keep on accidentally knocking the pieces over. But with enough time and patience I can do it. Thank you for the help.

5. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

No problem. :) The trigger assembly can be a real pain in V3 gearboxes, you just gotta be patient and keep a watchful eye on the components.