CYMA AK 104 sights

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Cerveza, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Cerveza

Cerveza New Member

I recently picked up a used CYMA AK 104. It shoots great, strong and long. The only issue I have is that it shoots low/left.

It's got a TBB and different bucking in it. Upped spring as well. The rest is stock as far as I know.

The front sight is not adjustable left right like an AK would be, with the press. Is there any way of adjusting things (inner barrel, etc...) to more 'center' the shots?

2. Zak17

Zak17 New Member

Does it have a hopup? If so... Fondle with that to zero it, or just aim high right lol

3. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Is the barrel 100% clean and 100% undamaged? Even a tiny scratch or small speck of dirt in the barrel can have noticeable effect on accuracy.

4. Cerveza

Cerveza New Member

That's where I'm at right now. I've adjusted the hopup to 0 and it still fires low/left... just much shorter.

I adjust the hopup to where it's reaching out nicely, just short of rising... and it still fires low/left.

Barrel is clean and undamaged as far as I can tell. It is a used gun and the previous owner put a 6.03 TBB in it. No real info on the type barrel. He also put in a new bucking when he replaced the barrel.

I'll get some type of rail for it, maybe that combo with the grooved grip and railed handguard. Then I can just pick up some cheapo red dot and adjust the heck out of it lol.

I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to bring it more into center.

5. wiseman

wiseman New Member

check if the bump of the hop up is at the top center by lookng inside the inner barrel. if it has offset, you have to center it. the flight of the bb depends on it

6. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    I'd recommend the above. Sometimes the barrel can rotate inside the hop unit, get yourself a...forgot what it's called....that thing that stabilises your barrel in the hop unit and outerbarrel??!? ahh not bothered to google right now lol

7. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Wait a minute. This doesn't sound like a hop up issue or anything. No offense to anyone. :( sorry

Most you can do is adjust the front post and make the back ak sight on the lower setting. Other then that, it's the gun itself.

Grab a red dot sight. And you'll be fine