Cyma ak

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by WAR10CK333, Aug 2, 2012.

1. WAR10CK333

WAR10CK333 New Member

Delanson
    Im interested in buying a CYMA ak.....but I can't exactly find one for me. I want a CYMA ak that-
    -has a stamped steel receiver (it is a must have)
    -stock does not matter,nor does furniture
    -the closest a CYMA can get to "real steel"
    -toughest,most realistic,badass feeling one they have
    -and is a ak-47 or ak-74 body. (no spetznaz or ak's-74u)

So any CYMA Ak you know of that meets those standards, please tell me. Thank you and a picture or link to the gun would much be appreciated.

2. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Maybe you should rather look at LCT or Dboys AK's, Cyma are known for good internals, but not for good externals.

3. WAR10CK333

WAR10CK333 New Member

Delanson
    Ok I'll give them a look. I want great externals....internals I don't mind to much cuz I'm gonna upgrade myself.

4. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    CYMAs and bad externals? Ever held one of their newer guns with stamped steel receivers? That thing is build like a tank.

5. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Look for a Cyma CM048. The 048 is an AK74. The 048M is an AKM.

There's also the CM047C. That is an AK74M.

6. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I stand corrected. :eek:

7. Shrubberer

Shrubberer New Member

Orange County
    The CM046 is an EBB AK-47, if you're into the whole blow-back thing. It has wood furniture, but I'm not sure about the stamped steel receiver.

If you're looking for something that's as close to the real steel as possible, you'd want to go with a DBoys full steel (The models usually end in WS for "wood/steel"). They are full steel except for the outer barrel and come with laminated wood furniture, but they are hard to find, especially if you don't want to pay overseas shipping.