Cyma Ak47

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by silentshot314, Jul 29, 2015.

1. silentshot314

silentshot314 New Member

High Ridge
    Hi all! Thanks for taking the time to check out the post. So, I've been wanting to get back into airsoft and get my gf into it as well. I was looking at the Cyma AK47's from evike http://www.evike.com/products/23921/ and was wondering what other upgrades would be recommended? I would like to get a rail system for optics or a foregrip, but all the websites I've checked out thus far have been out of stock. Thanks again!

2. Tyrnek

Tyrnek Member

I would advise staying away from that particular model. Generally, Cyma's really shine with model number CM040 and higher. The CM028 is decent, but you can do much better.

3. plasticnoob

plasticnoob Active Member

hidden city
    I wouldn't buy a basic gun again for personal use. Go out and buy something nice, I hate getting out ranged with a cheap $130 gun. That's why I put close to $100 in upgrades into my m4. If I known this I probably would have bought an g&p $300 gun line model. I believe they make aks in this price range too. Not sure of your budget.

Updrages on a basic gun? New hop up, barrel, bucking and most impotent a good nub,, scope, and a o ring for piston head.

4. silentshot314

silentshot314 New Member

High Ridge
    I dont have the 300+ right now or else i would just go for that range. Im in the process of switching jobs to afford the better airsoft rifles. Plus, my gf is a stay at home mom so I'm bankrolling all of this which means x2 on the price of everything lol.

5. Tyrnek

Tyrnek Member

G&P Internals aren't spectacular. It's really the high quality externals that command that high price. I'd still recommend sticking with a Cyma AK for overall bang for your buck.