CYMA Cm035

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by calebaj, Oct 27, 2012.

1. calebaj

calebaj New Member

I've had my eyes and mind fixed on getting the CYMA CM035 Holiday Savings Package, and was close on raising the money, but I heard that while it shoots 350 - 360 FPS, it only reaches about 90 feet. I was completely devastated. Is the claim about the limited range true? If it is true, could you redirect me to a good AEG that is compatible with field play of less than 400 FPS. Thanks!

2. calebaj

calebaj New Member

Also, if you do recommend a new gun, it has to be in the equal to or less than $150 unless its a bundle deal.

3. corntato

corntato New Member

If this is the gun you want get it.

Personally i own a jg s system (payed around 140 for it) and the gun is excellent for the price.

If your willing to pay 190 the kwa cqr cannot be beat as far as price for the performance it delivers

Anyways I highly doubt that the cyma only reaches out 90 feet. Regardless a tight bore barrel (highly reccomended for any gun that doesn't come with one) or some hopup upgrades would surely fix the problem

4. S1kkguy

S1kkguy New Member

London
    WHerever you heard that it is a load of ballz...Fantastic accuracy up to 150 feet. Get a Tightbore, change the bucking and your laughing like your avi

5. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    I have seen CYMA AKs make shots at around 150ft as well (which is decent for a stock gun). Whomever you hear that from must have been using it with the hop-up of or a broken gun.

6. naamtune

naamtune New Member

Redlands
    I'd recommend a CYMA CM047C/CM047D over a CM035 like what Shooter suggested.

7. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    Even my first cyma, the CM028 was shooting around 120 feet, maybe the person you heard it from had a lemon. Even if you had some problems with range, it could be fixed quite easily.

8. Mel

Mel New Member

Marietta
    There could be a poor air seal somewhere.