Cyma M24

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by MOTAC, Mar 23, 2020.

1. MOTAC

MOTAC Member

Springfield, MO
    Does anyone know if SSG24 parts fit the CYMA?

2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    The CYMA is based on APS2 internals:

Compatible with APS2 spring systems and upgrades (Source Evike)

Why would you want to put off the shelf rebranded SSG24 over priced parts in?

If you want better parts...put in APS2 Japanese parts in...not fleece the people parts made for the SSG24.

3. MOTAC

MOTAC Member

Springfield, MO
    Has nothing to do with preference, I was inquiring if they fit or not in the event I needed anything. Thanks for your opinion.

4. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    If you need something else...get "APS2" parts.

And honestly...it's not an "Opinion"...it's a stated fact. I was at Modify when Nov. was finalizing the deal for the SSG24 in the other room.

5. MOTAC

MOTAC Member

Springfield, MO
    I meant nothing by it, in fact I like the platform of the SSG24, but not willing to buy it. So I was looking at Cyma or Snow Wolf but apparently the SWM24 is pretty much what it is (that I have read). If you have some info would be great on that, again no disrespect to you in anyway.

6. yrutimid

yrutimid Active Member

Phoenix
    So, when he visits his "company" he is actually at Modify?

7. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Well-Known Member

For the M24/SSG24 probably, I think a user at AirsoftSniperForum did a breakdown between the two and they are near identical.

His sidearm is a KJW Hicapa, so he probably visited them too.

yrutimid likes this.
  8. yrutimid

yrutimid Active Member

Phoenix
  9. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Yep Nov. was in Taiwan back in December 2017.

He was at Modify, KJW and AW (for his barrel on his KP-06). All off the shelf items...

10. OPairoft

OPairoft Active Member

Bend
    They are, but there is improvements and dimensions that changed on his.

11. aotsukisho

aotsukisho Well-Known Member

https://www.airsoftsniperforum.com/...odify-mo24-differences-comparison-review.html

Yes, to fix the Modify components that seems incapable of performing out of the box...an anecdotal 40% hit rate on a human torso at 40 meters and the inability to hop >0.28g?

$300+ for an upgrade kit is not unreasonable to get a sniper rifle to higher performance standards and some of them are quite innovative. That being said, and while I understand there is a market for people with no ability or time to tinker, you cannot expect a mass produced precision rifle to have the same accuracy as one fine tuned by hand. I have shot my friend's SSG24, and while I assume it's nicer than most out-of-the-box BASRs I would never have spent as much on it as he did - nearly $700 landed. He also complained about how there was no customer support or communication for over a month after paying for the gun before any sort of shipping notification got sent out.

Motac, the above link should also serve as a compatibility guide with the Modify Mod24, I am not sure what is compatible between that and the Cyma but some parts do have measurements provided so you can potentially figure it out.