CYMA m3 shotgun

Discussion in 'Spring Powered Guns' started by jon_wallace95, Dec 23, 2012.

1. jon_wallace95

jon_wallace95 Well-Known Member

Can anyone help me out here? I want a shotgun for cqb, I only need one that can reach at least 30 ft, no need to go overboard with $100 shotgun, it doesn't matter the construction, it can be plastic, just want a pump shotgun for cqb, max fps 350, if anyone has this gun can you give me some feedback on it? Found one really cheap and want to know if it's worth the $25

2. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    A nice $60 UTG Tri-shot will serve you well. It shoots three BBs at a time reliably, with the performance of a spring shotgun.

3. jon_wallace95

Yeah I saw that afterward, I also saw one made by bravo, which of those two brands would you suggest?

4. tom7171

tom7171 New Member

Kennesaw
    I like bravo alot but i dont own it

5. jon_wallace95

Alright, I'll do a little research and get back to you guys

6. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    Do you think that would have been a good idea before you made this thread?

7. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    Tom- how can you recommend it if you don't own it?

Surfer- there was nothin wrong with making this thread. I gave the OP more possibilities.

8. tom7171

tom7171 New Member

Kennesaw
    Guy- I have borrowed it from a friend

9. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston
    I was suggesting that rather than making a thread with a small amount of information, research first and put this information in your first post. I never told him not to make the thread I just suggested that he gathered more information first.

10. jon_wallace95

I watched reviews on it and read about it I just wanted to get info from you guys, I trust you more than some 12 year old on YouTube. I did basic research but not in depth research. I don't want to spend a bunch of time researching if you guys say it's bad.