Cyma m4 cqb aeg

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by SkyWaffle, Aug 13, 2012.

1. SkyWaffle

SkyWaffle Top Gear Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jersey Shore
    I was looking at a multi-purpose M4 under $200 and I found this. Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004QJHZS6/ref=mp_s_a_1?pi=75x50&qid=1344892185&sr=8-1

I actually did research on this one it says it is 12 pounds, full metal except for the stock and handle. It also has around 380 FPS with a .20 gram and 340-360 FPS with a .25. I use .20 grams and it is within my field limits. Now you may be saying "You know alot why don't you buy it.". Well, I want to know if this is a good rifle or there are better ones in a $200 price range. Thank you for your time.

2. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Cyma does not make M4s. So Idk who makes that. Also just order directly form an airsoft store. Like airsoft gi, ehobby asia, evike etc. You are ordering from Airsoft Megastore through amazon so the price is very inflated.

Good M4s in your price range
    JG M4s
    Combat Machine M4s
    ICS Sportline M4s

3. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Actually CYMA does make M4's and I've owned that gun. I never skirmished it but like I've said numerous times before it's one of the most accurate stock guns I've ever owned. If you plan on getting it I'd recommend getting a better battery and charger. For the price and it being one of the only full metal guns that's a CQB-R in the sugb $200 price range I'd say get it over any of the others.

EDIT: One of the other CYMA M4's. I also forgot to add, all those people who say it weighs 12lbs are wrong. I mean if it really did I couldn't feel it. It felt more like 8 or so pounds.
    http://weaponblender.com/Airsoft-Gu...MA-Colt-licensed-full-metal-M4-RIS-p5335.html

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  4. TboneH

TboneH New Member

Riverside
    My friend has a "Colt" brand M4 (http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=32876). Evike says it's a JG, but that's beside the point. I was extremely surprised by the build quality. The gun felt very solid and heavy, and was a bargain at $160. I don't know if this is from the same manufacturer, but if it is, I'd say go for it.

5. Munishin

Goodyear
    Yeah that one's a JG. The other two, the one I linked too and the one OP is pondering are both CYMA's. Two different yet almost in the same ballpark brands.

6. SkyWaffle

SkyWaffle Top Gear Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jersey Shore
    The main reason I want the Cyma is because it has RIS, full metal, and a crane stock.

7. G36Cairsoftking

G36Cairsoftking New Member

Rome
    I would never get a cyma they are bad in all ways just some some money and by a g&g combat machine they are great gun for the price and are easily upgradable

8. Munishin

Goodyear
    You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

9. mockingshot

mockingshot New Member

Yes pot metal. I've never owned it so note is the expert. And yes G36 has no clue. Even though G&G CMs have crane stock If you buy the right one.