Dallas

Discussion in 'Texas Airsoft Forum' started by USAxpatriotxUSA, Jul 25, 2012.

1. USAxpatriotxUSA

USAxpatriotxUSA New Member

I'm planning on going to Dallas for airsoft and was wondering what the best field was

2. StrayBullet

StrayBullet GAIN TIME Supporting Member

Goodfellow AFB
    Well, Fast Action Airsoft is amazing for a blended CQB and Outdoorish field; $25 to play. There is also Forney Airsoft, which requires you to have a signed waiver and is free to play.

3. USAxpatriotxUSA

What about tactical alliance

4. StrayBullet

StrayBullet GAIN TIME Supporting Member

Goodfellow AFB
    At the moment, they are closed for renovation. I spoke with one of their main guys, and they plan on opening their new field in August. I'll be going there for the grand opening game.

5. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    OP have you signed up with the North Texas Airsoft (NTA) lots of great people, and there is listings on games and operations and at which field they are at. Oh and there is also Dallas fort/worth adventure park or DFWAP for short, it's mostly paintball but on the first sat of each month they open it up of airsoft, it's $25.

6. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Was his name mark? As long as mark runs it you will not see me there.

7. Kln75

Kln75 Member

Melissa
    What is wrong with mark

8. Shady

Dude screwed me over. Sorry but 16 yea old kids should not run a business. Be is way out of his league with it, very low priority put on safety.

9. Kln75

Kln75 Member

Melissa
    What did he do exactly

10. Shady

Let's see. As far as safety goes, he completely refused to require eye protection which led to the field being blacklisted by pretty much all organizations in the North Texas area. He also rarely chrono'd replicas before games.

During the time where he did require eye pro and chrono, a space of about 6 months, I frequented the field quite often, it's actually where I got my start on CQB play. He asked me to head the "house team". I agreed. He told me that should we need gear, if I bought it he would reimburse me. I bought about $100 worth of gear for the team, for our uniforms, and never saw a dime in reimbursement. I was also told that myself and members of the house team would not be charged entry to the field. A fact he apparently forgot every time I came and did not believe me when I reminded him.

11. USAxpatriotxUSA

Well that probably saves me money thanks guys

12. Kln75

Kln75 Member

Melissa
    When they reopen they will have a new admin it says so on their Facebook page I have played there before and it was perfectly fine you may have seen me a noob kid with a crap as crap crossmen

13. Shady

I quit playing there about a year before they closed, I was tired of Marks crap. and sure they may have a new admin, but the owner is still the same.

14. Kln75

Kln75 Member

Melissa
    I last play about 1 year ago I want to play FAA extremely Bad just need to get my parents to drive me over there but I have two younger brothers who can not play so that stinks