DeadChristmas69's Compendium of Miscellaneous Airsoft Documents and Memorabilia

Discussion in 'Articles' started by Dead_Christmas, Feb 16, 2020.

1. OutlawAirsoft

OutlawAirsoft Active Member

Hamilton
    Whew! I like the "new: free dial fax line". The fact that a fax line was new then cracks me up.

2. GrimWolf0770

GrimWolf0770 Active Member

Pittsburgh area
    Admin I think this thread is full of offensive information,

wetpee likes this.

3. BeansOnToast

BeansOnToast Active Member

Seattle
    I do like the vintage side of the road museum feel, please post more!

GrimWolf, just laugh at it, what's so offensive?

4. GrimWolf0770

Pittsburgh area
    Its cyber gun of coarse x.x duh!

5. GrimWolf0770

Pittsburgh area
    We need to have a cyber gun book burning! Heretic!>: P

BeansOnToast likes this.
  6. BeansOnToast

BeansOnToast Active Member

Seattle
    I would never! How dare you bring these accusations against me! We shall duel at dawn on the riverbank.

I like the idea of a museum for vintage airsoft artifacts, not just the cybergun catalogs

7. GrimWolf0770

Pittsburgh area
    Blasphemy!!!!!! evil propaganda!!!!!!!!

8. Dead_Christmas

Dead_Christmas Active Member

Zimmerman
    Still blows my mind the whole concept of faxing ****, stick it in a fax machine and it flies it right over to wherever. Maybe I'll try dialing the numbers some time.

9. Dead_Christmas

Zimmerman
    2005 Catalog, included unexpectedly with a Cybergun Smith & Wesson M3000 #27712 (2005). OEM Double Eagle M47B1, clear. Cardboard box packaging.

s&w-m3000-2005-box.jpg

Interesting to think about that there are no transparent AEG's available at the time of this printing. (From Cybergun).

These catalogs are useful in determining if the products within were sold in clamshell packaging, or in a proper box. Some that came in boxes as of this catalog's date would later be retailed in clamshell, unfortunately.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
    wetpee likes this.
  10. GrimWolf0770

Pittsburgh area
  11. Dead_Christmas

Zimmerman
    There will *always* be more.

12. GrimWolf0770

Pittsburgh area
  13. Dead_Christmas

Zimmerman
  14. Dead_Christmas

Zimmerman
    Would you happen to know why Crosman would also have a french translation on their USA products, oddly specific in comparison to Cybergun?

I have a fleeting suspicion that they may have done business of some kind?

Pic related.

crosman-cybergun-2000-bbs-transparent-green-ultrasonic.jpg

15. Dead_Christmas

Zimmerman
    Cybergun's 2010 product lineup:

Cybergun-Catalog-2010_0001.jpg Cybergun-Catalog-2010_0002.jpg Cybergun-Catalog-2010_0003.jpg Cybergun-Catalog-2010_0004.jpg

The Double Eagle M47-series has replaced by Academy Plastic Model as of this catalog's printing.

The KWC Co2 pistols were updated to be slightly cheaper. Magazines from earlier edition do not fit or work with the new models.

Most-all of their products are made by Chinese OEM. Well/Jieke, Double Eagle, CYMA, and VIGOR. Their Co2 6 mm and .177 pistols are still made by KWC, but again, soley, to be more profitable for Cybergun. The SIG-Sauer 556 is of unknown origin to myself.

Dropbox backup link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dyjcm9ptxqu87c6/AAA8LD0eIM-j8vQ0_t_nfXcpa?dl=0

16. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    DC...want a piece of History. I have an empty can of "red" gas. Want the can for Nostalgia?

17. Dead_Christmas

Zimmerman
    Man, I can't believe you're even asking. Go right ahead, I'd love to!

18. Dead_Christmas

Zimmerman
    Tokyo Marui product catalog, date unknown. There are many peculiar and long-discontinued models of all types in this one. The "FAMAS Carbine" is an example of this. Included with a Tokyo Marui gold-box G17 springer.

To view an image in its original resolution and size, click on the arrow in the top-right of the window after clicking on the image.

Tokyo-Marui-Catalog-Date-Unknown_0001.jpg

Tokyo-Marui-Catalog-Date-Unknown_0002.jpg

Tokyo-Marui-Catalog-Date-Unknown_0003.jpg

Tokyo-Marui-Catalog-Date-Unknown_0004.jpg

Tokyo-Marui-Catalog-Date-Unknown_0005.jpg

Backup link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjo5ervjt9t2m9s/AADAHzeKlVsJELYVc0FotDyNa?dl=0

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    aotsukisho likes this.
  19. Dead_Christmas

Zimmerman
    Here's something a bit more interesting than a Cybergun catalog. It's from the early days of KWC! Probably 90's.

Something to note is that all of the standard spring pistols featured in the widest lineup are almost verbatim the same as the newest offerings. Other than markings and finish, they're the exact same model, and appear to have never changed.

To view an image in it's original and highest form. Open it here, and click the arrow in the top-right of the window.

If anybody knows the exact verbiage of the freon rigs in the last page, that'd be awesome.

KWC-Gun-Lineup_0001.jpg KWC-Gun-Lineup_0002.jpg KWC-Gun-Lineup_0003.jpg KWC-Gun-Lineup_0004.jpg KWC-Gun-Lineup_0005.jpg KWC-Gun-Lineup_0006.jpg

aotsukisho likes this.
  20. Dead_Christmas

Zimmerman
    Here it is! The last one! 2008. There were many more Cybergun/Swiss Arms products out there, though.

To view an image in it's original and highest form. Open it here, and click the arrow in the top-right of the window.

Cybergun-catalog-2008_0001.jpg Cybergun-catalog-2008_0002.jpg Cybergun-catalog-2008_0003.jpg Cybergun-catalog-2008_0004.jpg