Deep Freeze

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by DeLeon79, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeLeon79

DeLeon79 New Member

Ridgecrest
    So for the past week or so since i received all these guns from my generous friends, I've been looking around and getting ideas on a gun racks, or a stand or some kind of storage thing to store my guns and forget about them...it was really "racking" my brain...LoL. Long story short, I used my broken deep freezer as a gun storage. here is a few pic.[​IMG][​IMG]

2. ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus New Member

Dude I love this. Who knew an upright deep freezer would make one of the best lockers I've ever seen.

3. DeLeon79

DeLeon79 New Member

Ridgecrest
    :)thanks ColonelAngus! yai was SO impressed with the way it turned out...i just stood there for like an hour just looking how pimp'd it looked. i love it! if you cant see, i also have all my gear hanging from either side of the freezer as well. I have my homemade BB trapper/target stand on top also.

4. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Want a bee... Oh wait... It's a gun chest.

5. shlunka

shlunka New Member

Raphine
    freezer suddenly cuts back on, guns surrounded with ice and cease to ever function again. Unplug the chord, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

6. DeLeon79

DeLeon79 New Member

Ridgecrest
    LMAO...no shlunka lol...its not plugged in. I see your humor though. We haven't used that deep freeze for months now!

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    You need to post this in the how you store your guns thread. It's a very smart idea.

8. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    You should mod the freezer a bit with some wood and screws so the guns sit upright and don't rub on each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.