Defending

Discussion in 'Tactics & Strategies' started by kwateam, Nov 14, 2012.

1. kwateam

kwateam New Member

What do I do when I have several people charging me

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Shoot 'em up one by one!

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Okay, this is a tough situation, but don't panic, because you have your the only weapon you can trust on you, your skillz.
    I'm going to play this out step by step.
    1.)Get to a position of relative cover.
    2*.)Shoulder your rifle (make sure your safety is off)
    3*.)Take aim at the nearest man, after first making sure he isn't in the MED
    4***.)Pull the trigger, hold if required.
    5***.)If you were in full auto when that first bb hits him, he'll get several more so switch targets
    6***.)repeat step 3,4,5 until out of targets.
    7*.) Take a bow and pat yourself on the back, you've earned it. Afterword feel free to reward yourself with a sticker of sorts, my favorite was always the "you're a star" sticker with the picture of a shooting star.
    *If one of the men hits you at anytime in this event, call yourself out, and strip yourself of your rank, you don't deserve to be on the field.
    **If at any point during this event you need to relieve yourself, make sure you packed extra pants before hand.
    ***If you find yourself out of ammo, switch to your secondary.
    If you must also feel free to call yourself out from fear....you little kitty.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I really like the sticker that says aim for the sky with Woody on it. Do you have any of those?

5. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    This seems like a simple question, but it is not always obvious. From my experience holding defensive positions:
    When you have multiple targets approaching at the same time from the same direction, a simple full auto burst of 2-5 bbs in their direction should be enough to hold them off. When approaching from all different sides(better offensive strategy), it is nice to be in a position where at least 80% of your body is protected from one side(this allows you to only be in the sights of one attacker). I usually use a tree. When multiple targets approach, judge the more dangerous one and try to eliminate him first. Then move onto the next one.
    If you have multiple targets approaching, you are without support, and you are having trouble taking them out, either retreat or pull out your grenade and pistol and have a Rambo moment.

6. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    No...all the stickers I have say "you're a star"...by the way, way to quote my unedited edition of the guide on how to deal with several people charging at you, it's been updated.

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I literally started cracking up to the new one. Not even joking. But I always bring extra pull-ups in case there were to be an accident.