Delaware Airsoft Field?

Discussion in 'Delaware Airsoft Forum' started by HailxStormz, Dec 16, 2012.

1. HailxStormz

HailxStormz New Member

Im looking for some Airsoft fields in Delaware, I play in the woods behind my house but I actually want to have some more people to play with at a real field. .-.

2. Bait

Bait New Member

There a some fields in MD if your up for the drive. I don't know about where you are though.

3. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    What part of Delaware I live near delmar? I don't know where any actual fields are.

4. Bait

Bait New Member

I live in MD. There is one in Rockville. There are a few in Virginia.

5. HailxStormz

HailxStormz New Member

I live in Milford, and I can't drive alone as I just got my permit.

6. Southpawlegend

Salisbury
    I'm in the same boat as you man can't find a good field on the peninsula >.<

7. HailxStormz

HailxStormz New Member

Well theres one in newark I believe. And my friend was talking about one where they drive in cards too!

8. HailxStormz

HailxStormz New Member

Cars*

But I dont know where they are and need close fields to play

9. killer911

killer911 New Member

There is a decent feild in pittsville md. Right outside of Salisbury... The feild is decent but I hate playing with the guys there. I believe the play Sundays and it was $10 for the feild charge

10. Southpawlegend

Salisbury
    Really :D that's awesome news is it indoor or outdoor

11. killer911

killer911 New Member

Outdoor field... He has a small shop in his garage and sells a few guns on local craigslist every once in a while

12. Southpawlegend

Salisbury
    Does it have a website or a phone number or something? I tried looking it up came up with nothing.

13. killer911

killer911 New Member

Not sure if he has any info online... It's run in his backyard but try Paa airsoft (punishing arms airsoft) I found the guy on craigslist

14. Snoroach

Snoroach New Member

Seaford
    I got a nice size field in Seaford, Delaware also there is another field in ellendale Delaware, would you like to know more?

15. Southpawlegend

Salisbury
    I would love to hear more :D

16. Snoroach

Snoroach New Member

Seaford
    The Airsoft field on ellendale was made by a pretty good bunch of guys always looking for people to play with, they play about every other Sunday there they also have about a quarter mile field they are building in Harrington DE, (or so they say) I have 400 yards of forest and it has markers of the perimeter I normally shoot my real guns there, but on occasion I have night games!, it's awesome to hit the dirt and your surround by real gun shells lol wanna put up more barriers tho working on getting some mini dirt bikes/ atv going you know making **** fun!

17. SpikeUSMC

SpikeUSMC New Member

Millsboro
    Airsoft

Hey Snoroach, I sent you an email and a private message. Txt me at the number I sent or email me back if you don't like to txt. Thanks man.

18. HailxStormz

HailxStormz New Member

Could you private msg me info?

19. jason_

jason_ New Member

miford
    I live in milford, you have to join a team