DELTA force loadout

Discussion in 'Clothing / Gear' started by broadsword, Oct 17, 2012.

1. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Have a large amount of money to spend on a loadout to replicate the DELTA force. i already have a SCAR-L so im covered with the rifle, but i need to know what camo and pistol they use and whatnot. I just need some general loadout information for them

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    I suggest you do a lot of research. For instance, Delta ceased to exist before the SCAR was even a thing.

3. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  4. Batman

Batman New Member

Wichita
    Ehrmagawd cawl uv doody mw3

5. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f38/sabdman-delta-force-loadout-43125/

And here is a blackhawk era one http://miairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=impressions&action=display&thread=35672

Maybe look through all of that see if it helps.

6. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    https://www.sacairsoft.com/Thread-CAG-Gear-Guide

Local forum has a small CAG team. This is some of the stuff they required. May not be up to par with some peoples gearwhore standards, but its a good starting point. Believe this is a CAG guide for 2001-'05. If its completely wrong then the gearwhores can set it straight.

7. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Its hard to do research on a unit that doesn't formally exist

8. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
  9. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
  10. Grin

Grin New Member Lifetime Supporter

Irvine
    No, it's really not. We have so many pictures of their operators (along with many others) that it is abundantly clear that you simply do not want to put in the effort to find any details for yourself. Look, we will help you but you need to put in some serious effort.

Oh and by the way guys, although ACE is a part of SOCOM, it is more specifically a part of JSOC. This means that they get a bit more freedom choosing their equipment. Although the SCAR-L still is not used by anyone anymore, it never got past field testing.

11. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Well i could save up for an m4. I will look but i cant identify **** from pictures

12. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    I have multicam combat shirt and pants so i need a multicam loadout

13. Grin

Irvine
    That's why you learn about stuff, bro. Gain knowledge! Anyways, we're here to help. But that's it, just help.

Oh, and we'll help you get a correct kit for Multicam-era.

Just a question, are you sure you're prepared to put in all of the time and money required to do an impression?

14. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Yes I am. I want the most recent loadout for the DELTA force and i am willing to work on it

15. Grin

Irvine
    Just a tip, they haven't been Delta Force in a long time. They're ACE now. That, plus the "Delta" was never fully capitalized.

I'm just warning ya that it can cost a LOT of money. And that's from somebody who's working on a $1,500 START of an impression.

Anyways, go find some info and come back to us once you know exactly what you want as far as timeline and approximate location.

16. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Ok thanks for the info. I am willing to spend alot of money on an impression. However, i dont know what you mean by a timeline.

17. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Also, do you want me to post what i already have?

18. Grin

Irvine
    It's good to know that you're prepared to spend money. Timeline as in the year(s).

Yes, that would be magnificent.

19. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    I have multicam combat shirt like i said and multicam pants. Tan condor boots. Tan condor modular operator carrier with a tan hydration pouch with all green pouches(to match multicam without paying extra), a vfc SCAR-H condor hardknuckles, flack jack googles(cheap but effective, shemag, no brain bucket currently but hat. That about it

20. Grin

Irvine
    Can you tell me what brand the combat shirt and pants are?