Desert eagle

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by potentialthreat, Nov 27, 2012.

1. potentialthreat

potentialthreat New Member

I'm looking to buy a desert eagle. But it needs to be full metal. I'm doing this because I want to gold plate it so if any one can put a link to a full metal airsoft desert eagle I would appreciate it very mutch thanks.

2. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Well you could get a kwc they are cheap but full metal,Or you could get a tokyo marui desert eagle and put a gaurder kit on it..

3. potentialthreat

What are the prices because I think gold plating is going to be expensive. Andes it green gas or co2

4. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    The TM and guarder kit won't be cheap... Here's one - http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/eac-desert-eagle-50ae-metal-custom-pistol.html

It'll probably be less if you install it yourself. The KWC has a metal slide and outer barrel, but poly frame, I believe.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  5. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Well he could buy one from the classifieds *wink *wink for 100$ And get a gaurder kit for 200$ and save around 100$ plus shipping on the tm set up..

6. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

I think thunderbo is selling one in the classifieds with a pre-installed Zeke metal kit (discontinued) for around $150-200.

7. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    KSC doesn't make a Desert Eagle as far as I'm aware. Do you mean the KWC, bonnax?

8. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Or theres mine..For 100$ I think thunderbo is selling is for 210$ I'll l

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  9. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    Woops, my bad. I'll edit that. Misread.

10. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

It's a TM DE, with a discontinued metal body kit. Very very worth the price. Considering buying a KWC ($100) plus the Guarder body ($200 IIRC) costs $60 more for lower quality both in internals and in the body kit.

11. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Mine is a tm desert eagle..And he would still have to get a guarder kit,Thunder bo's only has a metal slide..

12. potentialthreat

Is the kwc full metal because I think you can only goldplate metal

13. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    No, it has a polymer frame. The slide and outer barrel are metal though..