DIY Airsoft Targets

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by jarhead88, Feb 6, 2016.

1. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    I'm looking to make some sort of targets system airsoft. Problem is the BBs are light and don't knock things over that easy. something that won't blow over in a wind either. that has been my problem.

Looking to do a pistol/rifle competition with my kids and friends. Like the "Top Shot" show for airsoft.. that was the best show.

Anyone ever make something that works?

2. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    anyone?? anyone build or use anything good?

3. ma_airsoft

ma_airsoft Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I just shoot stuff, I've never done any sort of knock down target. I guess you could make something, I'm just not quite sure how. Check out a video or two on YouTube. That's probably a solution there.
    It's probably easier just buying one like this if this is what you are looking for http://www.evike.com/products/26931/

4. ERICTHEROJO

ERICTHEROJO Active Member

chicago
    Pop cans with some sand in the bottom will fall when hit, and withstand the wind.

I am working on reactive targets made of a show box, a section of rebar, and a balloon. The rebar runs through the inside of the box, the balloon holds the box to the rebar when the lid is closed (taped closed). Much like a bad guy, the target falls when center of mass is hit.

I post pictures when I can.

5. Zaryk

Zaryk Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Southern
    Clay pigeons work well. Airsoft guns can break them fairly easily.

6. Dannyboyextreme

Dannyboyextreme Active Member

Burbank
    I know that red dragon dude murdered a defenceless skateboard by driving a giant nail through it so he can get a soda can and puncture the bottom with the nail so it stays in place. You can do something like this

7. ibob4tacoz

ibob4tacoz what am I doing Supporting Member

Buckeye
    Check out BrainExploder's target video thing.

8. P4INC

P4INC Active Member

I made a target holder (I guess that's what you call it) and made NRA targets out of paper grocery bags, I'll have to get some pics and make a tutorial

9. Grudge

Grudge New Member

Winnipeg
    There are tons of videos on Youtube. Do a search for DIY Airsoft Targets.