DIY Gun Stand/Display Case?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by KingFish_Tactical, Aug 3, 2015.

Tags:
  1. KingFish_Tactical

KingFish_Tactical New Member

Miami
    After searching through the forums for a guide or at least a review I have found nothing on DIY or "ready-made" display cases or stands. So that leaves me to ask, Does anyone know of any good display cases for airsoft pistols or DIY options?

2. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

What kind of display are you thinking of? Like, wall mounted? Standing with glass? A rudimentary stand? Here's what I do for mine:

[​IMG]

It's pretty bare right now because I've sold most of them, but it works and looks fairly professional.

3. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
  4. gunnerk19

gunnerk19 Active Member

Rumford
    Look under "Pistol display stand" on ebay, they have a bunch of them starting at around $10.

5. KingFish_Tactical

Miami
    I was thinking of a "standing with glass" case as you mentioned thats more for my collections/ high end side arms. As for my day to day skirmish guns and high end rifles i would actually like something like what you have if you could list the materials im pretty sure i could whip something up real quick.

6. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Wow looking back at this thread, I misread the intent of this thread.
    For enclosures behind glass, the simplest, yet nicest I've seen was someone went to Ikea and purchased one of their entertainment sets and constructed a peg board within it. They then added Plexiglass doors, lights and so on. It turned out looking pretty good. Sadly I didn't take any pictures of it, mostly because he was using it to display random finds from his trips to other countries. But it was a great idea.

-mobile device-

7. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

For the glass, buster's spot on.

For mine, it was

Brown pegboard

4 2x4s cut to size

Painted,

Then screwed to my wall.

8. KingFish_Tactical

Miami
    Alright thanks for your help Major.

9. KingFish_Tactical

Miami
    Sounds good Buster thanks for the quick response.