Does this seem stupid?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by matthewzguitarz, Dec 17, 2012.

1. matthewzguitarz

matthewzguitarz New Member

anza
    So this person I play with really annoys me, but my mom makes me play with him because whatever reason. Well anyways, last time I played with him I set my gun down to reply to a text, and when I put my phone back, I saw him walking off with my gun. Then later he took the gun again and starting holding down the trigger on full auto, and pretty much ignored me when I told him to stop and give me my gun back. Later I went inside to charge my battery, and when I was on the computer they asked me to plaay again, but I said no, then they went back to my room, took the battery off the charger, and got my gun set up and told me I now had to play with them.

So I decided I would just play with them(now very annoyed) but guess what I find out? They weren't planning on letting me use my AEG, they wanted me to use a cheap broken crosman shotgun. Because it was unfair that I had an AEG, and that it would be fair if I had the broken shotgun and went against a 400 fps shotgun and my AEG. Then when I finally got my AEG back, I decided I would play one round before going inside for the night(now about 7pm), well anyways they both decided to go inside in the middle of the round because it was unfair.

Is this just stupid? I of course have to invite him to the next game, but I really don't want to.

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Now when you say play with you, do you mean play airsoft? Because I think the simple solution to this is hide your airsoft gun, and never charge the battery.

3. matthewzguitarz

anza
    Yeah play airsoft, an I have started hiding the gun where they can't reach.

4. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Go buy another crappy springer, then just have you using a springer against them using springers....

5. team16airsoft

team16airsoft New Member

treat it like drugs, just say NO! Honestly it sounds like you are dealing with some younger kids who just need to know when you just dont want them touching your stuff... also getting new friends helps too.

6. DadCRO

DadCRO New Member

If your mom makes you play with them, I've got nothing. Otherwise, get new friends.

7. matthewzguitarz

anza
    Well, think I will just start telling him I don't like people touching my stuff.

8. maxtheaxe

maxtheaxe New Member

I hate it when people touch my stuff exspeciely when I'm reloading

9. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

What this kid is doing is unacceptable. Talk to your mom, tell her about his behavior. If a kid were doing this in my house with any of my AEG's, I would tell him extremely clearly that it's unacceptable and tell him to GTFO.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012