Double Eagle M50

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by jrilea15, Sep 24, 2012.

1. jrilea15

jrilea15 New Member

Is this sniper a good gun to start off with?

2. lovestosnipe

lovestosnipe New Member

I started off with a sniper and regretted it, it was really expensive and I wanted to be up in the action with everyone else. Later on I was really happy I got it cause the range is stupid and I can sit back and chances are I don't get shoot nearly as much as someone in the heat of it. I suggest if you think your gonna want to be up front with the guys and hunt down the enemy or head to an indoor field when and if its available get an AEG but if you want to sit back and snipe from a distance provided you put the money in your sniper to make the long shots them get the sniper its really about your preference and what style of play you want to engage in.

3. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

If you want a sniper, get one. but i will warn you that for it to perform better than an AEG in range and accuracy you will need a few hundred dollars and several hours to get it to that point.

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Don't get a sniper, and especialy don't get this one. Please get a nice aeg.

5. BlueReaper46

BlueReaper46 New Member

If he or she wants to get a sniper, let them. It is there money, not yours. You are not buying it. They have to make the decision. If they really want a sniper then they can get one, but it will cost a a few hundred dollars to make it really good. I would suggest getting an AEG, maybe an M16 and throw in a few smaller upgrades to increase the accuracy, and maybe turn it into a DMR. But if you want a sniper, OP, get one. It is your decision. If you do get one, however, do not get that one.

6. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    So you say to let him do whatever he wants with his money, but he can't get that sniper?

OP I agree with everyone else sniper=bad idea particularly if it's your first gun.

7. lovestosnipe

lovestosnipe New Member

If your really dead set in getting one I suggest finding a store that has a decent used one so your not spend a lot of money and regretting it later

8. jrilea15

jrilea15 New Member

Thanks for the advice guys! I just got it. It's not a bad gun so far! Can you upgrade the internals in this gun do you think?

9. lovestosnipe

lovestosnipe New Member

You can upgrade the internals on every gun look in the other site posts for one that match the type of gun you have you'll find everything you need in them

10. jrilea15

jrilea15 New Member

Sorry, where do I look for it? I'm new to this

11. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    That is a lie. You cannot upgrade budget or proprietary guns without a great deal of custom work.

Why do people ask for advice and then just ignore it? Jrilea15, why would you even do that ?

12. jrilea15

jrilea15 New Member

Well I read reviews and people were saying it was a good gun. And I didn't really want a machine gun. That's why I asked if that was a good sniper to start with.

13. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    The problem is that nobody told you it is not a very good gun. It is proprietary and therefore hard to upgrade. There are much better guns.

Whichever price you paid for it, it was a waste of money.

14. jrilea15

jrilea15 New Member

It wasn't really a waste to he honest. It shoots fine for the area that I play. Soo therefor you are wrong.

15. Hartman96

Hartman96 New Member

Woodville
    Another fight with a mod o_O wonder how this will end? :rolleyes:

16. lovestosnipe

lovestosnipe New Member

Wait you can't upgrade a budget or proprietary gun without a great deal of custom work so you implying that I can be done thanks for reaffirming what I said

17. lovestosnipe

lovestosnipe New Member

It can be done * sorry not I

18. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    Anything can be done with money but the amount, pain, and time would not be worth getting the upgrades.

19. lovestosnipe

lovestosnipe New Member

Agreed but that's not why I posted that. It can be done is what I was simply stating. This kid could a bunch of money he wants to drop into the gun so who is anyone to tell him what to get he got a gun that he's happy with and isn't that what most airsoft communities about getting things you like having fun and shooting your friends.

20. marine121496

Ann Arbor
    ...So you ask if the gun is good, but you don't think anyone else has the right to tell you that the gun isn't good? This is if I understood you, your wording got a little funky in that paragraph.