Double Eagle M805a "pro"

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by Spartan208, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Spartan208

Spartan208 New Member

Hi, first post!

So I bought this M4 lookalike the other day, seems solid, looks good and has a decent rate of fire. I'm just looking at getting started with airsoft.

But out of the box, even with hop up, it will only shoot about 15-20 metres before the pellets hit the ground. Yet in other video reviews I've seen online of the same gun, the distance and accuracy are far better. Charged the battery for 4 hours. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Cheers!

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Double Eagle is a brand with poor quality control and cheap intenrals. Odds are you got a lemon.

3. Spartan208

Spartan208 New Member

Hmm :/ thought this would be the case. As long as it lasts me three skirmishes so I can get the UKARA number I'll be happy. L85A2 AEG is the dream!

Thanks

4. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    You said 15-20 meters? Isn't that about 45-60 feet? Thats as far as double eagle guns go.

5. averageairsofter

averageairsofter New Member

Menifee
    Have you tried adjusting the hop-up? You should have saved up and gotten something a little better.

6. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Actually, in the UK, this is the way to go. You buy a cheap gun, that has to be bright colors, and go to three official airsoft events. Then you get a gun license type thing, and you can own normal colored replicas. Or at least that was what the airsofters over there told me.

They could have been jealous lying people, since we 'Mericans can have our guns however we want, and lied to me...

7. Dennis

Dennis New Member

Ahhhhhh I was once like you and bought a nice double plastic sig 552 but then I found out that if I threw in like 40 bucks more I could get a gun that I could rely on.if you go into a skirmish with other LPAGs then you might have a chance but if u play with slightly better guns your going to be lit up before you can ever get in range...

8. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Dennis, did you not read the other posts? Why would he waste more money, if the only thing he needs is to pass three skirmishes to get a UKARA license in order to get a better gun with realistic coloring?

Also, check your spelling. "U" is not an acceptable substitute for "you".