Dragonaov

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by gibbyairsoft97, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gibbyairsoft97

gibbyairsoft97 New Member

What do y'all think about this amazing beautiful gun and what Would you do to if it you had one like what accessories Camo jobs anything really please put some input

2. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Dude, please search, There are A LOT of threads like this, and Shifty made an official thread too.

3. gibbyairsoft97

But there a lot of ak threads and m4 threads I'm just putting it up if I commented on another threAd no one would respond the same way

4. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Spring or gas or electric? What brand? Be warned that it is a tough gun to upgrade because parts for it are slim. Check out this thread by shifty, he has a lot of knowledge about this gun, I think he has an A&K.
    http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f9/official-k-svd-dragunov-thread-58026/

Also search it up. Lots of threads on this gun.

5. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    What are you talking about? Read the rules bro...and try searching? Post it in Shifty's thread... and please don't ruin a SVD Dragunov by your spray painting.

6. gibbyairsoft97

7. gibbyairsoft97

Dude my paints are amazing they work too I'm really well blended in no one sees me beacause of my gille suit and my custom paint job

8. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Nope. Nope. I don't even think there is a GBBR Dragunov. and how does no one see you? You told me in the worst shot thread that you play in your house and no one spray paints an Eastern Bloc rifle and leaves with my respect

9. Chrisairsoft1

Chrisairsoft1 New Member

What are u talking about Jelly? You make no since.

10. gibbyairsoft97

I don't care I want a drag and I don't play on my house I play sometimes in my back yard for a little scrim miss and look my paints up there amazing and I blend in really well so hahahahahaha

11. gibbyairsoft97

Thank you Chris airsoft

12. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Actually, there is a WE Dragunov. It may still be in the prototype stage, but it's there.

13. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Actually, and this is my last post here to stop the flame war.

You have gotten ONLY negative responses to your little L96 "paint job". You're a little conceited aren't ya?

14. gibbyairsoft97

No I'm just fricken awesome at painting my guns

15. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Wait! Wait! Oh...My...God! Do you live in NJ. I think I might have played with you. This kid had an L96 and told everybody it was upgraded but really it was only a paint job and the paint job was crap. Then you had a obviously store bought ghillie suit that sucked and you were really bad.

16. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose

I'm done with this thread, it's useless and the OP obviously doesn't want to take advice.

17. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Next time I see a thread derail like this, I am goin to start handing out bans. Week long bans.

OP, please use the search function of the forum and make sure you get the name of the rifle right, before trying to get some outcomes.

Also, while you are at it, check you spelling.

18. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Actually shifty, OP has been banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.