Dragunov upgrades

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by slaglebagel16, Dec 20, 2012.

1. slaglebagel16

slaglebagel16 New Member

Hey guys I'm looking for some simple internal upgrades for my svd dragunov. I'm trying to make it shoot longer distances and maintain some accuracy. I've been looking at barrels and been looking at the 6.03 inner barrels but just don't know which brand is the best. Also I'm looking at pistons and any other internal upgrades. So if guys have any suggestions feel free to write, but try to get back asap

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester

3. slaglebagel16

slaglebagel16 New Member

Idk though if I want a co2 kit. Anyone else think so? Or have any other advice?

4. slaglebagel16

slaglebagel16 New Member

Yeah I am def getting the hop up chamber. Any barrel recommendations, or other inner upgrades

5. naamtune

naamtune New Member

Redlands
    I don't think the CO2 kit for A&K SVD is decent, I've heard a lot of horrible stuff about it, especially with the inconsistency of FPS and gas consumption, and it's not ideal for the time of the year, unless you live in the southern hemisphere.

What kloit listed should be enough to make your SVD formidable.

6. slaglebagel16

slaglebagel16 New Member

Yeah I already put that on my list of things to get. I was just wondering if the co2 kit was the better option but personally I don't like it.

7. slaglebagel16

slaglebagel16 New Member

But how much is the ir hop?

8. kloit

kloit New Member

Greensboro
  9. slaglebagel16

slaglebagel16 New Member

Anyone know the price of the ir hop 6.03 Prometheus in us dollars?

10. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
  11. slaglebagel16

slaglebagel16 New Member

I've already got the barrel price I'm talking about the hop up chamber kloit sent me in the first link I can't find the price on the page.

12. slaglebagel16

slaglebagel16 New Member

And thanks archer by the way sorry for that confusion there

13. slaglebagel16

slaglebagel16 New Member

Nevermind I found it. Thanks guys for all your ideas and suggestions. I greatly appreciate it and sorry archer for the misunderstanding. Merry Christmas to all!

14. slaglebagel16

slaglebagel16 New Member

Are there any American airsoft companies that sell the precision ak svd ir hop up chamber?

15. kloit

kloit New Member

Greensboro
    Nope, airsoftpro is the only company. They make and sell all their upgrade parts.

16. CoppertopNeasg

CoppertopNeasg New Member

Boston

HOLY QUADRUPLE POST!

To start off, the CO2 kit is very very bad. If I were you I would look into tapping the CO2 kit to hpa if that is even possible and reinforcing the internals to handle that as well as the hop up modifications previously suggested.