Dream gun

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by jon_wallace95, Nov 29, 2012.

1. jon_wallace95

jon_wallace95 Well-Known Member

What is your dream airsoft project? If you had no money limit to build this one gun, what gun would it be? What attachments would it have? Paint/color? Don't list all the upgrade parts cause that would take forever, so we will all just imagine it as fully upgraded to the max.

I'll start, full metal m4a1, flip up iron sights, Eotech holographic sight, crane stock, angled foregrip, full ris top rail, peq laser/flashlight, strobe flashlight on an offset mount set to 3 flashes a second for cqb room clearing, another upper receiver with an extended barrel for improved accuracy, on the extended upper a 4x zoom scope, metal retractable bipod, suppressor to fit both uppers, full metal construction on all of the above.

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Easily a SOPMOD block 2. Bah, I'm already working on one right now:)

3. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    kNormal kat is knormal

Anyways, I love any build involving m16a4s and I intend to add at least 3 more to my current one.
    (my consideration of an m16a4 is just any 12 inch RIS on an m16)

4. jon_wallace95

I wish I had the money to, I broke, I have a metal jg m4-s, and want to have a standard rifle but also a dmr, got the idea from the SABR, great idea, bad for wallet.

5. Uller

Uller Active Member

Topeka
    For me,no surprise really,an HK21 with as many RS parts as I can get my hands on.FE powered of course.Now that would be a build to burn a serious hole in your wallet.

6. DadCRO

DadCRO New Member

G&G M14 EBR. No way I'll get that much money in the near future.

7. jon_wallace95

That gun is sex in your hands....

8. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    A mk18 mod 1 forsure.

9. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

A P7K with dead tree grips, a black frame and a stainless steel slide, all with correct markings. On the right of that P7K would be a Stainless-Steel P7-M7 with again, wood grips. In the middle would be my main gun, an H&K 416-A5 in 6.8, with A-TACS camo, a short vietnam style m16 mag, a Surfire, a Specter DR, and magpul rail covers. :3

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  10. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Hmm, I have played with the idea of a serious semi-sniper. My basegun would probably be some sort of AK or maybe a G36. Not entirely sure about the scope, don't really want a traditional sniper scope, would probably go with some kind of "ACOG" type scope.

11. Napple

Napple New Member

An mk18 mod1 converted to a epar system. Top of the line prometheus and magic box parts. Nothing on tge inside would be the same. On the outside i'd have an eotech with a fts 3x magnifier. A peq-15 on the top rail towards the front, with a pressure siwtch connecte to a vfg on the bottom rail towards the magwell. A surefire on the left rail also connected to the same grip. And an m203 that would go on the front of the gun for cqb that i would switch with an afg for field play

12. Star_folder

Star_folder New Member

Lexington
    My L85 is my dream gun.

13. Uller

Uller Active Member

Topeka
    Im in the final stages of gathering parts for just such a rifle.Mine is going to be FE powered.I may or may not do a build thread on it.Im ussing a very seriously customized SR-25 as the base for mine.

14. bob19922

bob19922 New Member

Old bridge
    An H&K 416 thats it doesn't even need attachments that gun just equals pure awesome.

15. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Active Member

Meadville
    KWA LM4 GBBR, 14 mags, everything possible upgraded, CO2 conversion, DD Block II RIS, RS EOTech 552, RS EOTech 3x magnifyer, snakeskin paint, brown and tan, Magpul UBR stock, Magpul MOE pistol grip, Magpul VFG, sure fire light of any kind, pressure switch, VLTOR Upper reciever, GEMTECH HALO suppressor, angel custom TBB, and custom made hard case

16. Blades

Blades New Member

It is a great gun indeed. Don't have any experience with G&G quality, but that is the lightest EBR to date (with the exception of the Trigger Happy EBR kit). My CA is only a few ounces more >.< oh well, I got a ridiculously good deal on mine so I'm happy.

As for myself... I would have to go with a Magpul PTS Masada. Wait, that's already in the mail on its way. Merry Christmas, to me :D

17. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    A VFC PDW with a Polar star dropped in with a Prometheus tight bore barrel and madbull blue bucking. It would be prefect for me because I like in a very P* friendly area.

18. Blades

Blades New Member

Why don't you P* your Tar? I've only seen one of those done and it is epic.

19. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    I would use the P* for more of a Milsim gun. My Tar is more of a go out and have fun shooting around play speedball gun. And I'd by a graveyard Ares Tar if I was going to make a P* Tavor.