Drum m4 mag

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by DeadlyD21, Dec 12, 2012.

1. DeadlyD21

DeadlyD21 New Member

Hello I've been looking around for a drum mag for my king arms m4 and I found one that fits so I ordered it for 70$ is there any better deals out there and it is electric and self rotating by the way

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    -________- You haven't really provided details on what your criteria is, you can buy a used non electric one for around 25. So yeah there are better/cheaper deals out there.

3. DeadlyD21

DeadlyD21 New Member

My bad I would like a metal electric one I couldn't find any metal so I got a heavier duty one made of plastic which costed me more and I would like it to be new as well the if I do find a better one I will just return the one I ordered

4. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    Have you done any upgrdades/mods to your gun? I would not recommend a drum mag without atleast an AoE correction.

5. DeadlyD21

DeadlyD21 New Member

I have an upgraded my gearbox and barrel and have a nodded battery 11.1 volt that chews threw my 450 and 300 round mags so I thought it was time to upgrade to a drum

6. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

If you ask me, you didn't "upgrade" to a drum mag. Instead, you downgraded to a drum mag...

7. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Lol, agreed. It's like the god of tactical mircacas. Just wait, you'll hate it.

8. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Also the god of weight and ammo.