Dual weilding pistols?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by daxma6270, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daxma6270

daxma6270 New Member

Louisville
    Has anyone ever tried it? I love going into a game with friend with my 2 main pistols in hand and a 3rd for back up. of course i have an AEG rifle but sometimes its just fun playing akimbo lol. if you havent tried it then try it, its a little on the dramatic side but fun nonetheless

2. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    I've done it with my g18's, back when they worked. It was interesting. I actually figured out some pretty cool reload and aiming tricks, haha.

3. Grudge

Grudge New Member

Winnipeg
    It's very TACTICOOL looking but not really very efficient in getting hits. Everyone usually tries it a couple of times then realizes that they are wasting ammo and getting killed way more than they like and stop doing it!

4. daxma6270

daxma6270 New Member

Louisville
    yea its not the best strategy but if youre just playing amongst friend then its awesome lol. i probably wouldnt do it in a real match lol.

5. airsofter347

airsofter347 New Member

My friend wants to buy 2 nbb pistols to dual wield and be "intimadating".

Just using 1 pistol is smarter. You can aim easier, reload easier, and you can hold a mag or flashlight in your other hand.

6. daxma6270

daxma6270 New Member

Louisville
    [​IMG]

these my the pistols i dual wield. i love these guys!!!!

7. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    aside from searching before starting a new thread, i think people need to think about the topic their thread is about, and then think 'am i the first person to ever have this idea' i mean, seriously - this forum is how old? with how many members? as if no one's ever thought to start a topic about dual-wielding pistols before this. not trying to be mean to the OP, this is also aimed at all those 'lets see pics of your m4s' threads from people with 4 posts - do you honestly believe that no one's ever thought to make such a thread before you? seriously?

8. pieceofslice

pieceofslice Member

That would be awesome 

9. daxma6270

daxma6270 New Member

Louisville
    i didnt not mean to say i was the ONLY one who ever thought of dual wielding, i just said that because i didnt have anything better to make as the topic name.
    my apologies for offending you in anyway. i will refrain from posting here ever again.

10. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

No need to stop posting altogether, just prepare more (do what he suggested) before you make a new thread. So long as you try your best to use proper spelling and grammar and searching in addition to following other forum rules you shouldn't get any trouble and people will respect you. I don't think he meant to get you to leave the forum in any way which is why I typed all this up in the first place, hopefully you see this.

11. MR38

MR38 New Member

Washington
    I've done it before when all I had was a remotely effective way to five covering fire with pistols. Other then that it was not very useful.

12. richman992

richman992 New Member

Rochester
    Don't the mods usually tell people to just link the OP and report the post for duplicate threads? It was a duplicate thread, the OP was linked, if it bothers you that much then freaking report it. No need to rip into the poor guy. Imagine if someone had talked to you that way when you were new. That's my rant for the day.

13. ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus New Member

See some shades of RoboCabe

image-3930787245.jpg

14. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    No need for yet another thread about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.