Dummy Knief

Discussion in 'General Accessory Discussion' started by Phillies2406, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

At my field I have recently seen people with dummy knieves. I decided that I would like to get one. But there are rules for them, they have to bend freely a lot. Like you can wave it and it will bend about 40 or more degrees. I also will like to wear it on my right led on a drop down sheath. Durability does not matter because I will not be using this for melee kills. It is just for looks. My budget is $40 maximum. It do not care what style it is but I would like the blade to be 6-8 inches long.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  2. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah
    Not sure about the flexibility but their the most well known training knives.

EDIT: Wow.. I forgot to post the link
    http://www.coldsteel.com/

3. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    I agree, knief is a dummy. (I Keed)

Cold steel training knives are your best option. Cheap too! Www.coldsteel.com

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

My nieghbor has one of those and I have some swords like those and you could probably break plywood they are so hard. So they are a no go.

5. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    Yes, the swords are harder, the knives are more flexible.

6. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

But I have felt the knives and they are to hard. They probably need to be a quarter of an inch thick and bend a lot.

7. VTMZ

VTMZ Active Member

Paducah
    A knife from a kid's military costume you can get at Toys R Us.

8. Whiplashairsoft1

Whiplashairsoft1 New Member

42 Wallaby Way
    Like everyone else, I only opened this because of the thread title. Congrats, OP.

Yeah, a kid's toy is probably your best bet. I've posted this before, but I guess you could use this:

Attached Files:

9. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    Now taking bets on what you think Knief's reaction will be when he sees the title of this thread.

I vote a cold steel baseball bat for SnGs.

10. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Yeah I thought it was going to be somebody ranting that Knief proved him wrong.

11. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Yeah hopefully I don't get banned from the title lol, but I think I will ask some people around the field.

12. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Knief if you read this thread I am sorry. I thought that knife was spelled that way, I thought it look wrong. By no means was this thread about you. Is there a way that I can edit the title?

13. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Don't listen to him Knief. He's just jealous and got a little excited. Just kidding

Yeah the mods can edit it for you I believe. But I would keep it just because it's funny

14. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    [​IMG]

15. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Very funny,lol. I knew it was only a matter of time once I figured out what was wrong with the title.

16. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    Knief... Are you a girl? Or do you just like wearing girl clothes?

And to the OP: go to the 99 cents store. Probably could find something there.

17. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Haha, okay thanks. Do you know anything for a sheath to go on my right leg?

18. Thestig

Thestig Some say... Supporting Member

Colorado Springs and Southern California
    If it is from the 99 cents store, keep with the cheap theme, and make a duct tape sheath. :) Just kidding!

Actually, a slightly modified pistol mag pouch migh work...

19. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Doesn't sound to bad, I will look around thanks guys.

20. Whiplashairsoft1

Whiplashairsoft1 New Member

42 Wallaby Way
    On a side note, Knief, that catapult Whiplash (seewhatididthere?) looked horribly painful....And in a sick way, terribly hilarious. Concussion meets melon meets catapult. (Okay, it's really a giant slingshot. Still.)