Dust Collectors for Sale

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by roconnor, Feb 24, 2020.

1. roconnor

roconnor Member

Ansonia
    Hi all, I'm trying to free up a little room in the ole airsoft gun closet, so I am selling off some of my lesser/never used guns. I'm definitely open to trades, so feel free to pm me an offer. I only included one picture of for each gun to save space on this post, so feel free to ask for more pics if you need them.

VFC Scar H:
    This gun shoots great and is in practically new condition with one small exception. There is a tiny crack in the stock. It doesn't effect the functionality of the gun whatsoever. I have filled it in with some epoxy to be safe, but it is barely even noticable. I can take pictures and send them to you if you are interested. Price - $275

Echo1 M249 MKll:
    This one is also in practically new condition. Probably about 1 box mag's worth of ammo has been shot through this in the back yard. The box mag itself is working flawlessly as well. Price - $315

CYMA Socom-16 M14:
    This gun is also practically new. Got it in an evike mystery box. It surprisingly shoots the best out of every gun on this list, which I will never understand. Not much to say about this gun other than that it is very solid feeling. Price -$120

Matrix Sportsline M4:
    Another mystery box gun. Brand new condition. Shoots surprisingly well too. Great backup gun or loaner for a friend. Grenade launcher included. It didn't come with the the bottom rail secion, so the grenade launcher is essentially needed. Price - $100

Avengers M4 RIS:
    This is the last mystery box gun I promise. This one is in new condition and shoots very well. Another great backup gun or loaner. Price - $115

Airsoftgi G700:
    This is one of airsoftgi's custom built sniper rifles. I believe the base is a vsr-11(according to their site). Pretty solid internals and the shoots pretty hot. Just google airsogtgi g700 for a list of internals, I don't want to make this post any longer than it needs to be. The gun shoots great, however the mag feeds a little funky. You have to keep a little pressure on it for it to reed reliably. I'm sure some electrical tape would help. Price - $200

2 Unknown Brand AK's:
    I am not the first owner of these, so I am unsure of the brands. The one with the stock seems to be ver good quality. It has real wood furniture and is full metal. It is missing the butt plate and a little piece of the gas block, but both of those are cosmetic (if you consider needing to tape the back of the stock/battery compartment cosmetic). It is also missing the rear sight, but I believe the sight from the other AK fits on it. Other than that, this gun works great and shoots well. Definitely a few dings in the wood and metal, but hey, it's an AK.
    The second AK is definitely of lesser quality. Fake wood grip and foregrip, plasic lower. Missing the stock, flash hider, and mag. The gun still has some pretty solid internals and it works great. It would definitely make a decent backup/loaner or even for parts for the other AK. I'm selling these 2 together as a package.
    Price - $150 for the package

Echo1 Stag Arms M4:
    I got this gun in a trade as well. I can't, for the life of me, find this gun online in this configuration. This gun shoots fairly hot as well. The motor has a tough time pulling back the spring. My guess is that a previous owner put a heavy spring in there without upgrading the motor. I personally wouldn't use the gun without putting a lighter spring in it or upgrading the rest the internals to handle the existing spring. Price - $140

JRAK Industries Custom ATEI M&P:
    This is an awesome pistol. The grip feels like a rubberized stippled grip. It comes with 6 backstraps (s/m/l tan, and s/m/l pink). Fiber optic sights. And the kick on this thing is very strong. Comes in box with manual. In like new condition. Price - $120

Attached Files:

2. Mike B

Mike B Member

Capron
    Where is the crack on the scars stock? Im interested

3. roconnor

roconnor Member

Ansonia
    Its on the stock, relatively close to the hinge. I'll PM you when I get home and send you pictures

4. roconnor

roconnor Member

Ansonia
    Bump, willing to negotiate prices. None of them are very firm

5. Mike B

Mike B Member

Capron
  6. roconnor

roconnor Member

Ansonia
    Bump. All still for sale. Trades welcome