E&L AK74, G&G Soc16, KWA HK45, Turnigy Nanotech batteries, IMAX B6 charger

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Airborne101, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Airborne101

Airborne101 Well-Known Member

Chicago
    First, timestamped proof photos:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

First, no trades. I accept Paypal, Zelle, or if you are around Schaumburg/west Chicago suburbs, cold hard cash. (Warm cash accepted if I see you pull it out of a stripper's g-string). All prices include shipping CONUS. Can provide additional photos on request. I will do package deals on anything that can fit into a single box.

E&L AK74: Used in 3 games and less than 3k rounds through it. Stock, other than wired to T-connector/Deans. Chrono's near 400fps and is in excellent condition. Includes original midcap plus 7 MAG midcaps. One is missing a base plate but functions fine. Also included, a sling, along with a pack of replacement 30amp fuses. $280 shipped SOLD
    [​IMG]

G&G Socom 16: Includes a G&G RAS with rail covers, Specter Gear CQB sling, and stock hicap mag. Internally, it's been shimmed & air sealed. It has a neodymium magnet motor, MOSFET, wired to Deans/T-connector, metal cylinder head, Guarder gears, bearing spring guide, Systema hop up packing and has been R-hopped. Last time it was chronoed, 375fps, but hasn't been chronoed in a few years. $200 shipped SOLD
    [​IMG]

KWA HK45: 2 mags, universal leg holster, additional changeable backstrap, and Madbull propane adaptor included. Both mags lock back on the last round and neither leak. Some slight holster wear near the muzzle. $120 shipped
    [​IMG]

SkyRC IMAX B6AC charger: Includes power cord adaptor to connect to Deans/T-connectors. Excellent charger that can handle NIMH/NiCd, Lipo, and more. $35 shipped SOLD
    [​IMG]

Turnigy NanoTech 7.4v 1300mah 25-50C batteries: I have 4 of them. Each have no more than 5 charges on them and all were stored at storage voltage. Excellent lipos that last a long time and will outperform your Titan packs. Perfect for fitting in the AK74 I have listed. Have T-connector/Deans. $8 shipped each, or $5 each if bought with the AK.SOLD Buy all the batteries at asking price and I'll throw in a pack of Male & Female T-connectors with heatshrink. There are roughly 9 of each connector.
    [​IMG]

Wolfdragon Lipo Alarms: These were airsoft specific lipo alarms created by a member of AirsoftMechanics due to airsofts unique power discharge curve on batteries. Plugs into the balance port of your battery and beeps when your battery is drained and need to be changed out. Have 2 for 7.4v and 1 for 11.1v. $12 shipped each SOLD
    [​IMG]

Elite Force .28g bbs: Unopened bottle of 2700rds. Buy a gun, ask me for these, and I'll throw them in. SOLD

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    JHat likes this.
  2. Airborne101

Chicago
    AK, charger, batteries, and 11.1v lipo alarm are sold. Open to offers on the remaining items.

3. Airborne101

Chicago
    Price drop on the M14 & HK45

4. Eduardo Copa

Eduardo Copa Member

Miami
    All the lipos are gone?