E. TN. Airsofter Newb

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zombie_Reaper, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Zombie_Reaper

Zombie_Reaper New Member

East TN
    Figured I would post up my introduction. I reside in northeast TN and currently transfering over from paintball which I have been out of for a few years now. Heard about Airsoft and checked it out and though "hmmm, lets try this." Did tons of research on here about different guns and brands and came to the conclusion that I wanted a G36A. Went to the local shop to check them out and well, yeah I didn't like them so much. Instead I opted out for a KWA M4 (CQR) Mod 1 which I will be picking up Friday. Thanks for having me aboard and hopefully I will be gaining more knowledge about the sport.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  2. Defcon5

Defcon5 New Member

Welcome! I'm glad you see that Airsoft is not only more fun than Paintball (IMO) but also less expensive.

Sounds like a good plan you have there. The KWA M4s are great guns not only for beginners, but for experienced players also! Anyways, have fun! And hope you enjoy your stay.

3. Zombie_Reaper

Zombie_Reaper New Member

East TN
    I can't say that I have actually played a legit game, but I have fired a few airsoft guns. The idea/concept of airsoft has me intrigued and is what made me consider the sport. Thanks for the welcome L_A.

4. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Hey I'm in east tn too. Have fun on the forums.

5. Zombie_Reaper

Zombie_Reaper New Member

East TN
    You close to Johnson City by chance?

Figured I would post a few pics of my gun. Love it so far. Put about 8 mid cap mags through it.

Attached Files:

6. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    I'm in west Knoxville. Sorry