ebairsoft

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by ScarGunner, Aug 9, 2012.

1. ScarGunner

ScarGunner New Member

Has anyone ever used this site? I ordered a 552 almost a week ago and it still hasn't shipped. I sent them and email asking if there was any problems and they responded "got it. We will ship your order as soon as possible." So I replied asking if there was any information I put it wrong and I got the exact same response. I was only able to order the item through paypal and the sites that paypal has on ebairsofts page thing are fake. Have I been scammed? :/ or has someone else used this site?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  2. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    I've only heard good things about that site. Which shipping payment did you pick? Also there's probably other threads on the same subject.

3. ScarGunner

ScarGunner New Member

Sorry, typo. I meant to say only able to pay with paypal. So that's what I payed with.

4. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    usually takes 10-20 days.

All items will be shipped within 48 - 72 hours after your payment is cleared (excluding weekend and holidays). Normally the package will arrive in 8 to 22 days. Buyers will receive our email notification once the item is shipped.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  5. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Yeah SCAR, what Alex just said is what I was asking.

6. sunqiller

sunqiller New Member

prospect
    my buddy ordered a vest and it took about a month to get here. be patient, it will come :)

7. ScarGunner

ScarGunner New Member

To ship? Or to receive?

8. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    to receive. chinese online sites take a long time to receive. sometimes, it gets delayed in customs. but so far, i haven't lost any orders yet.

9. ScarGunner

ScarGunner New Member

Ok. Sorry I posted while you edited yours. It's been a week since paypal cleared and it still shows processing and not shipped.

10. schmidty

schmidty New Member

Washington D.C.
    To add on to what everyone else has said: they have great products and prices, but terrible cs.

Ex: ordered a mesh mask from them, only email I got was order confirmation. The mask showed up like 3.5 weeks later in fine condition. This seems like the typical experience with them.

11. Mighty_Mouse

Mighty_Mouse New Member

Cookeville
    Yeah, I've ordered from them a couple of times and I never got any email except for the receipt.

The items were never marked shipped, but I got them just fine after a couple of weeks.

12. Sparky_D

Sparky_D Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Pierce County
    I've used them numerous times. Never had an issue. Typically my products arrive 14 days after order.

Some times I get the notification days after the order, some times I get the notification days before it arrives, and once I got the shipping notification after the item arrived.

13. ScarGunner

ScarGunner New Member

Wow. So there's nothing to be worried about? That's kind of stupid. Whats the point of having a order status then.

14. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Nothing to worry about. Sometimes guns get held up by customs but usually not gear. I order overseas a lot (including ebairsoft) and I never get a tracking # or confromation that the item has been shipped. It usually just shows up a few weeks or a month after I order it.

15. johngol10

johngol10 Grunt Life Supporting Member

Camp Pendleton
    EBB is kinda' hit and miss.

For my Universal Shroud, I bought it on the 16th of July, but received it on August 4th.

However, my 6094, I ordered on the 11th of October, and received on the 20th.

The fact that the online store is run by only one guy might have something to do with it though...

16. ScarGunner

ScarGunner New Member

That's a good point. I didn't think that he might be busy with packaging and other things to send a confirmation. A 552 shouldn't get held up at customs should it?

17. johngol10

johngol10 Grunt Life Supporting Member

Camp Pendleton
    No, customs won't (or shouldn't) hold it. The only excuse I see them using is if it was trademarked, but even then it shouldn't be a problem.