Ebay reviews

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Jdmronda9, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    I buy a lot of airsoft parts and guns through ebay stores. Would anyone actually care to look at a list of reviews/experiences ive had? Purchases range from batteries, accessories, internals, gear, pretty much everything.

2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Staff Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Most of the new items on eBay is mass market items of medium quality.

Unless the listing is mine :p

But, I have an lot over average stuff out there.

What are you looking at?

3. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    Presently not looking at anything. Was bidding on a few lct aks but gave up lol. Its more seeing if anyone had an interest in reviews of ebay airsoft "stores" I've picked up alot of odds and ends. Had some good experiences and some bad ones

4. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    ebay has severely curtailed anyone's ability to sell Airsoft on their site.

They can't tell an Airsoft item from a real one and thus they pull listings with a blanket policy on a subjective basis.

Back in the day when your could call a CSR and "discuss" the item that was pulled. I had one CSR tell me you could load real bullets in an Airsoft magazine and use it in a real gun.

ehobbyasia used to be very big online seller of Airsoft on eBay but they had so much grief with their listings being pulled, they opened their own portal.

Thus those that are left are guys like me with weird items or "junk" sellers.

aotsukisho likes this.
  5. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    Like I said I've used it for everything but internals to batteries to full fledged aegs and gbb. And everything in between. Some retailers on there absolutely suck, had one guy wait 2 weeks to tell me an item was out of stock, to a couple retailers hooking me up with extra stuff or faster than quoted shipping

6. Jdmronda9

Jdmronda9 Member

Concord
    Granted most of these "retailers" are just normal people. My personal favorite is tiger tactical and not just because I know the kid, his stuff is almost always in the mail same day and decently priced

7. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Isn't that what the Feedback system is supposed to cover?

aotsukisho likes this.
  8. gunnerk19

gunnerk19 Active Member

Rumford
    "They can't tell an Airsoft item from a real one and thus they pull listings with a blanket policy on a subjective basis."

[​IMG]

They've pulled my listings for M4 uppers, lowers, and even a buffer tube because it "looked" like its RS counterpart component.