Echo 1 E90 Problem

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by RedSofters, Sep 7, 2012.

1. RedSofters

RedSofters New Member

Ronkonkoma
    Hey guys. i need some help with my p90. my gearbox is fine, i had just upgraded it with a m130 spring and upgraded the piston, cylinder, and gears. so i know it isn't that. i've even inspected a few times to make sure. so it's either my hop up or hop up bucking. whenever i shoot the gun with hop up all the way down, the bb's will go about 30 feet before they hit the ground (semi and full auto). when hop up is all the way up, the bb's drop in 5-10 feet (semi and full auto. i was wondering if you guys would suggest getting a new hop up unit (i would buy the pro win upgrade hopup) or a new hop up bucking, or both. thanks.:)

2. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Is the barrel upside down?

3. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    It looks more like a compression issue to me.

4. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Did you test your compression before you put it back together? Also, if you didn't replace the stock aluminum bearings, I don't think you'll be able run this setup for to long.

5. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Are you 100% sure everything is installed 100% correctly inside the gearbox? How clean is the barrel?

6. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    Could be losing compression out of your bucking, mine did that. The bucking has to sit just right inside the hopup, or it either jams up or loses fps. I had to fix a buddies, his wouldn't go through a styrofoam cup from point blank it was losing so much fps. Mess with your bucking.

7. RedSofters

RedSofters New Member

Ronkonkoma
    so it officially works, thanks to all you guys. it was the compression. and the cylinder was in backwards. so now it works great

8. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    lol cylinder backwards? Never heard that one before.

9. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Yea, that would definitely cause issues. Lol don't worry though, we all have our herp derp moments. ;)

10. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ah, the classic backwards cylinder, that can really mess up your compression. We have all done something like that, one time has to be the first, and hopefully last hehe.