Echo 1 Troy mfr-c

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Jake1161, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Jake1161

Jake1161 New Member

So I'm a beginner in airsoft and I'm looking for a gun with great accuracy and firepower right out of the box I'm not looking at any upgrades internally anytime soon. I found this gun and it seems nice. I'm at price range from 100 to 230 so any recommendations ?

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    they are very nice. polymer body so they are light but very durable and shoot straight. They hit a little hard at around 370 with .25 though. Also MAG brand mags are the best fit for that gun as well. Very reliable though

3. Jake1161

Jake1161 New Member

Thanks also is the g and g combat machine a good beginner gun.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    The G&G is pretty good but I would recommend the E1 over it just because its more, I don't know, compatible? Looks cooler? Yeah, that sounds about right.

5. CrayeZ

CrayeZ New Member

timmins
    Hey i got the echo 1 troy mrf-mx, and would you know what other mags fit them well? I just bought 2 asia electric guns mags, they said they would fit echo 1 m4's but it seems the plastic on top of the mag is a bit thicker then the stock one, and does not want to lock in place. So MAG brand fits, what other brands do you know fit also?

6. Magpulman

Magpulman New Member

Stevenson
    Once again this thread is almost a year old and the OP hasn't posted in about the same time.

7. CrayeZ

CrayeZ New Member

timmins
    So you are saying i should open a new thread if i want to ask this question? Cause i know people don't like it when (especially noobs like me) post new threads when there is already one open where i can ask my question? Just asking because i really don't know, but maybe i should open a thread on echo 1 mag compatibility?

8. Magpulman

Magpulman New Member

Stevenson
    Go to the 1Q1A thread for teching. I guess that would be the best place to ask.

9. CrayeZ

CrayeZ New Member

timmins
    K sweet, thanks magpul.