Echo 1's AKs

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by INFANTRYPRO, Jul 21, 2012.

1. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Are they any good? I plan on getting the AK74u and I just want to check and see of Echo 1 makes good AKs.

2. rysoft

rysoft New Member

Depends on price range

3. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Ok well what about their AK74u CPM?

4. rysoft

rysoft New Member

Well the echo 1 AK are really good I have 2 myself and they work good if you get AK74u make sure to get a better battery for it because they if you charge them to Long it will short it out

I would say yes you should and they are a really good gun

5. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Well any battery shorts out when you charge it to long. That's why you use a smart charger. If you're using a trinkle charger then you're supossed to time it correctly.

6. Hydra572

Hydra572 New Member

Superior
    Echo1 AKs are usually CYMA AKs, and they are quite nice. I am not afraid to recommend them.

7. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Echo1 AKs are pretty much CYMA Aks with a few upgrades and a crap load of grease on them. I'd have no trouble to recommend them.

Oh, and they're AKs-74u's. AK-74u's don't exist ;)

8. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Are you sure? I thought the "S" standed for Slandovkey. I know, I know, I slaughtered the name. But wouldn't an AK-74U just be the shortened AK? We need Shifty!

9. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    The S stands for folding or skeleton stock in Russian I believe.

10. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

I think so. I just wasn't sure if there could be a full stock, shortened AK. it would kind of defeat the purpose, and I've never seen one, so I'm sure your right.