Echo1 P90 Help

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by guster99, Oct 11, 2012.

1. guster99

guster99 New Member

I recently bought an Echo1 P90 and I need some help. It is all stock and practically brand new. I need help with the upgrades. I have about $150 to spend on upgrades and I'm wondering what to get. I would like to add some accuracy, keep the fps the same, and increase the rate of fire. The $150 also includes external upgrades as well. The only big external upgrade I really wanted was the angel custom extended but plate. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

2. guster99

guster99 New Member

I can actually go up to $200 but I would prefer to stay around $150

3. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Start by replacing the stock compression parts and piston, they aren't very good. The stock gears are good, keep those, and the stock motor will get the job done. Replace any brass bushings with steel ones, I like Element bushings, they fit real nice and snug. Do all the usual reliability tweaks, re-lube-re-shim and correct AOE. Then you upgrade the wiring with 16AWG wires or 14AWG, you can easily fit 14AWG in there. If you install a mosfet, you can run it with an 11.1v li-po, that should give the ROF a nice boost, if you want even higher rof, slap a Lonex A1 or A2 in there, and it will be super efficient too. The Lonex enhanced (blue) piston is very durable, just swiss cheese it and get a Lonex POM head with it and you're set.

As for accuracy mods, the stock barrel is actually pretty good, just stabilize it properly. Upgrade the hop-up with Flat-hop or R-hop and use heavy bb's, .25g or heavier. That should give you a nice improvement in accuracy and range.

4. guster99

guster99 New Member

Thank you (20 characters)