Echo1 Scar

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Thatcoolblackguy, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Thatcoolblackguy

Thatcoolblackguy New Member

Valdosta
    So, I have an echo1 scar (obviously) and it's in good condition the only problem is it is having an air leak issue. I want to remove the GB and basically reconstruct it to be a monsterously fast shooting cqb gun but i cant get the GB out. any suggestions as to part combinations and help on getting it out is greatly appreciated :)

2. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    I don't know if aeg pieces would fit in that (are you saying your gun is gas powered and your trying to remove the gas block?). If you did want it to shoot ridiculously fast, then you'd probably have to invest in a new gun and hundreds of dollars in new parts. Search DSG on this site and google and youtube and you'll get an idea of ridiculously fast rates of fire.

3. Thatcoolblackguy

Valdosta
  4. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    What are you talking about? Echo 1 doesn't make a gas scar, I don't think they make any gas rifles for that matter.

OP define fast? I mean for some basic stuff switch out the motor to lonex as I'm sure nortech will show up to say, get larger wiring switch to xt-60 connectors or deans, and get a bigger battery. That's some of the easier stuff I know getting lower ratio gears will make the gun cycle faster and whatnot but I haven't done any of that.

5. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    Sorry about the misunderstanding, but seriously look up DSG guns, that is what I think you want based on your description, also look up explosion views to see how to take the gearbox out. I am currently working on making my G36 a DSG as well, but funds take some time, at least its only three months till christmas. :)

Also Marine, I knew that, that is why I was confused.

6. Thatcoolblackguy

Valdosta
    Haha sorry for the confusions guys :p and thanks for the advice